Saturday 6th April

Options
raven23uk
raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
Still good, no Junk anyone still with me??

Replies

• DeneezV
    DeneezV Posts: 6
    Options
    Still with you! This challenge has really helped me kick the sweet tooth! I've stayed on plan and off of the junk food!

Feeling good! Hope everyone else is able to stay with us...
    Even if you are tempted and have fallen, get up and start again! You can do it!
  • debk68
    debk68 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    done pretty well with the junk. Still went out and had alcohol, but way less than usual. Today i gave in to a diet coke. One for the whole week is much better also, So even if I haven't been perfect it is still much better. my goal for tomorrow is to keep up with the challenge!
  • mariaseychelles
    mariaseychelles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey so far so good!not easy!i was smelling pizza yesterday haha.cant taste it then smell it!i went to a kids birthday party with my daughter saturday!there were mini pizza n all yummy junkies.and my favourite weakness:FIZZY DRINKS:Coke etc.I had only water!i'm good so far:)
  • mariaseychelles
    Options
    Still with you! This challenge has really helped me kick the sweet tooth! I've stayed on plan and off of the junk food!

Feeling good! Hope everyone else is able to stay with us...
    Even if you are tempted and have fallen, get up and start again! You can do it!
    GOOD ON YOU!:))
  • mariaseychelles
    Options
    done pretty well with the junk. Still went out and had alcohol, but way less than usual. Today i gave in to a diet coke. One for the whole week is much better also, So even if I haven't been perfect it is still much better. my goal for tomorrow is to keep up with the challenge!
    u can do it girl!
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I had french fries on saturday!!! :(