Can You Believe It's Been 25 Days...75Days Til Summer!!!!

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
WOW..... Really!!!

Can you guys believe that we have been focusing for 25 days into what we think could possibly be hindering us and changing our lifestyle to another level....Trust it has been challenging and I think all of us have had a day here and there...where somethings couln't be helped or we gave in...But no worries...we stuck it out and still in there... 75 Days is ALOT to make a difference...for some it will open your eyes to all the new things you can do to be healthier...Others may never go back to old ways....All in all it's the challenge that makes us stronger...I totally believe in each and every one of you!!! No boundaries and no Limits...that's what we live by....I do believe I will be transformed and on to another level by the end of this... Time is not to Regroup if you need to...vision what it is you want...I am expecting alot from YOU and THIS GROUP....I want you to feel Accomplished and even more satisfied with your results...I love you!!!! Let's keep this going!!!

STEPH

Replies

• MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Xxxxx's love you too Steph n your motivation!
    #teamtransformation#coach#awesomeness!!!
    We got this pals lets keep going!!!
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    YEAAAHHHH!! After "losing" two "body age" years in my first 25 days (well, really 18 since I joined late!), there's no way I'm not sticking with this commitment - more motivated than ever! So glad you pointed out how far in and how much left we have to go - if I can keep up exactly what I've been doing, this 39-year-old could see 35 in 75 days... that thought is so exciting! I hope everyone doing the challenge is MAKING NOTE OF EVERY GOOD MILESTONE YOU PASS on this journey, and rewarding yourself for each one (healthfully!!) - it's the journey, not the destination, after all! And I was also thinking how really sticking with this challenge could very seriously mean a sea-change for a lot of us in what "normal" is - 100 days is a LOOONG time to set a habit and ingrain it for good! Not so much about being 100% all the time, but really truly shifting to a point where your default is NOT craving something that's not so good for you, IS automatically pushing yourself into your workout on a "tired" day, etc. etc. - whatever our points are. Here's to living younger and longer!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Love you to girl and this journey is making me a stronger person and I am learning alot from you and the people in this group.
    We can do this, I know we all can we just got to work harder then we ever had:)
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Im all in! It has took me until week 3 to get the hang of things, but Im in here. Thanks for the motivation!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    We love you too!!

"If you expect life to be easy, challenges will seem difficult. If you accept that challenges may occur, life will be easier.”
    ― Rob Liano

This junk is hard, ladies. It's one of those fights that will be worth the sweat, pain and tears in the end. PROMISE! <3
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Love this Steph! Your energy is amazing! I am really pleased with my results so far, so I will keep pushing to meet my goals and complete this challenge! I look forward to seeing everyone's results on the first day of summer- we are going to be rockin' our bikinis girl!! lol Have a fantastic Monday ladies!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey Peeps, Woke up this Monday Morning feeling Great!!!! Last Week was bumpy for me, because of personal issues, BUT I'm back in Stride Again. 74 more days, No excuses!!!:smile:
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good morning !!!! I would like to be more focused these next 75 days. I went out with my cousin this weekend and saw how she stuck with here goals of no refined sugar for 30 days. I need to actually set goals instead of flying by the seat of my pants. I just need to not be addicted to sugar. I didn't do really bad but I probably didn't need that glass of wine and two shots. Dinner was really good cause we had a lighter side menu choice of filet, sweet potato, red peppers, and asparagus.

I would like to lose 2 pounds a week for a loss of 20 pounds over the next 75 days which is about 10 weeks. This will take strong dedication and commitment and I need to have it.

I will eat a moderate carb diet to keep my blood sugars level and feel this thing out to the end.

Happy Monday!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm ready too y'all!!! This first 25 days has been amazing!!! I don't know what my weight change is since I am still refraining from the scale, but I feel sooooo good and my clothes definitely are my evidence that this body is responding. I Love all of you as well, each of us that have committed to this challenge is what makes it great, so I am "turnt up" to say the least!!! :happy: The energy is CONGTAGIOUS!!!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    looking forward to 10 plus pounds gone, a lifted rear end and tone thiighs