Calories burned ?

Options
I do the Leslie Sansone 3 mile power walk away the pounds. Just wondering at 233lbs how many calories I burn. I usually log as 15 min mile for 45 minutes, but I was just wondering if that was right. I know this has probably been asked before but I'm new to the formus :)

Replies

• Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I usually log the DVDs as low impact aerobics. The calorie burn is similar, though. I', 197, and at 60 minutes, I log a little over 400 calories burned.
  • clearlyme
    clearlyme Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi there! I usually log the DVDs as low impact aerobics. The calorie burn is similar, though. I', 197, and at 60 minutes, I log a little over 400 calories burned.

thank you!

I was logging it at the 3.0mph walk preset in here and only 269 calories. I knew that couldn't be right! I was leaning more towards aerobics because it isn't just walking at all. I do 45 min and I'm 233, so I know it should be more calories burned.
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just put in how many minutes I do using Leslie's dvd and put it under low impact aroebics(?), also under 4.0 walking is the same amount of calories..