Lets get acquainted

Options
2»

Replies

• Daytonsmommy
    Daytonsmommy Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren and I did the Insanity Fit Test yesterday. To give you a little bit of background, my husband and I actually started Insanity back in September of 2012 but only did it for a month until the holiday season rolled around and we fell off our wagon. I have tried multiple times to get back into it, but cannot seem to get motivated.

We both started again yesterday, and I hope with summer just around the corner, we'll be able to push through. I will say, during the first month that we both stuck with the program, we both could see very good results. That being said, I know it works, and I'm hoping this group can help me stay on track :)
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I ordered INSANITY last week and it should be arriving on Friday. Do you mind if I start it a few days later than all of you?

A bit of background on me....I've been committed to a fit and healthy lifestyle since Oct 2012. Since then I've lost 39 lbs which is awesome and I'm really proud of myself. Well the infamous plateau has hit and I haven't lost any weight in 3 weeks. I still want to lose 24 lbs to get to my goal weight. I figured I needed to do something different with my exercise and decided to get on the INSANITY bandwagon. I'll be able to commit for 3 weeks before I go on a 11 day vacation to Italy then I'll finish the last 6 weeks afterwards.
  • xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm Charlotte and I started Insanity on Wednesday 3rd April! Hope you don't mind be joining late!
    I was a bit naughty and had a rest day after Day 2 due to having a late night and just being too sore the following morning to get up, however I was back on it again on Saturday morning.

I used to weigh 188.5lbs but then got down to 154.5lbs by July last year ready for my holiday. I then let it slip a bit when I got back so when I weighed in at the start of Insanity I was 164.5...

My goal weight in line with my BMI is 137lbs (maximum), though to be honest I would be happy around 140-145lbs (when I met my husband I was 147lbs and always told myself I was fat - I look back at photos now and wonder what I was thinking! I was slim (okay, not tiny, but still not bad!!)

I try to do my workouts in the morning before work, but didn't manage to today, so I will be doing it when I go home from work.

I have a girls holiday at the start of May, so will be off the program for a few days, but will be back on it again as soon as I get back ready for my family holiday in July! I am determined to do it this time, even if just to increase my fitness and not lose much weight (many of the before & after photos I have seen show so much change, but the people say they didn't lose loads so I cant wait to see!)

Good luck everyone! xxx
  • stayceyoung
    stayceyoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm Stacey and I just joined MFP around March 28 and started Insanity around March 30. So far I've kept it up and I've completed Day 12. I don't really feel stronger yet. I still feel like I'm ready to drop!

I used to run a lot but after having two kids, I have not been able to keep up. So far I do Insanity right after I put the girls to bed. Hopefully this will get me back into shape soon!
  • suwei907
    suwei907 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I'm Aimee. I started on April 1st, currently on day 14. I am so so so thrilled with the changes I am seeing and feeling already! I can't wait to see what the next 50 days bring. Happy to have found a group to help motivate me!!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aimee glad to have you.