Options
13»

Replies

• heavnzchild72
    Options
    How are you all posting your exercise?
  • heavnzchild72
    Options
    I have been kind of bad with my eating this week.....meaning I am not eating as often as I would like. Once Spring Break is over I think I can get back to a normal schedule. I do try to eat 6 small meals a day. I am not a big eater so tonight I had 1c collards and a turkey burger! good enough for me. Later!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    How are you all posting your exercise?

I take the calorie burn from High intensity aerobics and make my own exercise by putting which ever workout I did that day.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Sunday Day 7 (((Off Day)))

Yay most of you have completed your 1st week! Congratulations :flowerforyou:

Soak it in Week 2 begins tomorrow and now you know what to expected you are expected to dig deeper. ((Fit test 2)) is only 8 days away.

Hope to see you all posting next week!
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    Yay us! I'm actually looking forward to Week 2 and the Fit test. I'm already seeing some improvements with my endurance so I'm excited to see how I will do on the next Fit Test.
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 5 (Pure Cardio) today and woke up to a 2 lb loss on the scale. This week I upped my calories about 300 more than I was eating before. I think it really helped to add the extra calories and start doing Insanity. I've felt sore every day but I'm ok with that. I haven't been sore from my other gym workouts so this just shows that my muscles are working.
  • danele85
    danele85 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Is anyone following the insanity meal plan? I'm wondering whether I need to start??
  • ShallaLovee1
    Options
    I'm not following it. I'm just trying to eat as best as I can.
  • lildaug
    lildaug Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Day 6 - plyometric cardio circuit done. The last circuit with the ski abs and in and outs was still really hard for me. Looking forward to my day off tomorrow.

In regards to the diet I'm eating about 1600-1700 calories a day of healthy lean meats, fruit and veg (usually about 300-400 calories per meal x 4)
  • Emmielia
    Emmielia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hiya guys.. I had to start Insanity a week later :frown: So today had been my first day and finished the fit test around an hour ago.
    Oh and have some really bad before pics also! Lol

Edit: CW 198 and i'm 5ft9
    GW: 178 on day 63 hopefully :bigsmile:

Fit Test Results
    Switch Kicks: (2 kicks=1rep) 64
    Power Jacks: 56
    Power Knees: 81
    Power Jumps:34
    Globe Jumps: 7
    Suicide Jumps: 13
    Push-Up Jacks: 18 (really surprised i could kind of do these tbh)
    Low Plank Oblique: 46

Before Pics!

IMAG0392-1.jpg

IMAG0393-1.jpg

IMAG0395-1.jpg
  • xxowenscharxx
    xxowenscharxx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to see everyones after photos - I love MFP; it really keeps me motivated!! :)