Anyone starting Monday (Apr.8)???

Options
Carol_123
Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
I'm restarting Body Revolution Monday and would love to meet others starting too to help motivate each other!

Carol

Replies

• eimsg
    eimsg Posts: 19
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow. I just finished doing Ripped in 30 and am ten days in to 30 Day Shred (though I've done it before) but after listening to an old Jillian podcast I think I'm going to drop the shred and start JMBR.

On the podcast she basically says don't mess with her plan and add extra strength training (though cardio is fine). But I'm so excited to start JMBR that I don't want to finish out the shred before I start.
  • Thereupon
    Thereupon Posts: 52
    Options
    But I'm so excited to start JMBR that I don't want to finish out the shred before I start.
    BR beats 30DS by miles. I think you'll like it. For starters, you aren't stuck doing the same thing every day!
  • eimsg
    Options
    But I'm so excited to start JMBR that I don't want to finish out the shred before I start.
    BR beats 30DS by miles. I think you'll like it. For starters, you aren't stuck doing the same thing every day!

Yeah, I thought so. Can't bear the thought of another 3 weeks of the shred before I get to start
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am going to start br tomorrow as well. I had to take a 3 month break due to personal things. I have 3 days left of 30 ds and would like to finish those also.Just want to say I did it.

Please add me if you wish and we can support each other.

Julie
  • alynn2388
    alynn2388 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm starting body revolution---again---tomorrow. Goal is to start getting up at 4:45-5:00 and do it before work and school. I'm definitely going to need help staying on track :)
  • eimsg
    Options
    Oh I have one question, can you work around not having the resistance cables? Or should I get some asap?
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh, I didn't realize you needed the cables....Anything else I should know :)-
  • MissE4410
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow :) I have 10 days left of the 30Day Shred, and I am going to do both for my last 10 days because I can't wait.
  • Juneaux12
    Juneaux12 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep! I did Workout 1 this a.m. already. I'm supposed to do Cardio 1 tonight for the 7 day kickstart. Are any of you doing that?
  • bsimon989
    bsimon989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started with Workout 1 this morning :)
  • patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am going to start JMBR today as well. This will be my second go around, I finished it up on March 28th!!

Feel free to add me.

Patti
  • MissE4410
    Options
    I just did workout1 and cardio 1 back to back because I don't like the idea of working out am and pm. I also have 10 day left of the shred left so I am doing that in a few minutes too.
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well! I got it delivered over the weekend but I had a sick child and never got the chance to even open the box. I am STARTING TODAY! I have to. I need something to get me over this hump of no motivation.
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the help I can get! ;)
  • alynn2388
    Options
    My plan to get up this morning and do my workout didn't work....luckily I can do it tonight after class. I'm debating on if I should do Cardio one, treadmill, or 30DS with it....any suggestions?
  • MissE4410
    Options
    My plan to get up this morning and do my workout didn't work....luckily I can do it tonight after class. I'm debating on if I should do Cardio one, treadmill, or 30DS with it....any suggestions?

I am finishing the 30DS while I start the Kickstart week of the BR.
  • alynn2388
    Options
    Wow so you are doing the kickstart (2 workouts) plus 30DS?
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Ok I just finished Day 1. So far so good. I like it. I also did 30 ds with it. Not sure if I will do cardio later or not.
  • eimsg
    Options
    Day one complete. Added Cardio 1 but only had time to get 16 mins in :-( burned 200 calories though! I don't know if I'm specifically going to do the kickstart week but I plan to add as much cardio as I can, though I'll probably switch it up and not just do Cardio 1 EVERY day.
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Wow so you are doing the kickstart (2 workouts) plus 30DS?

Yeah :) And I did them all back to back:)

I was going to wait until I finish the 30 Day Shred in 7 days to start BR, but I thought I may as well start it now with everyone else. It was either start today and do both work outs or quit the shred and only do the BR, and although I didn't give my all to the 30DS I still want to finish it.
  • alynn2388
    Options
    That is a lot! Lol I want to at least do BR and another cardio or something on the side but I think if I start out at 1.5 hrs a day I won't stick with it. I also am going to do a challenge I found on here too-30 day squat challenge. Thats simple and faster than some other things