Interesting NSV

Options
sadiegirl32
sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
So, I was shopping at Wal-Mart last night and they have the cutest summer tops out. They're sparkly and off the shoulder...just my style. I walk over to the racks and I'm thumbing thru the sizes and it hits me dead in the face...they have none SMALL enough for me. I'm so used to looking in the plus size section...cause I am still plus size, I was just floored. My BFF thought the look on my face was hysterical!

Hopefully this is the first of many new experiences of this type.

Replies

• rumplesnat
    rumplesnat Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome feeling...and so frustrating at the same time! So great to be on the opposite end of the spectrum now. Great work!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Isnt it just GREAT when that happens! :bigsmile: lots more of it to come too! :wink:
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue! I still have a hard time looking for small and medium tops and not heading the plus size section at stores. I am so lost in the "regular" sizes in the stores. LOL! It is a great feeling though!
    Congrats!
  • barneygirl
    barneygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love not haveing to go to plus sizes anymore!
  • TheMobileMom
    TheMobileMom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Glad I'm not alone. Just was reviewing body types and styles to wear as my body type has changed. The big boobs are gone, wearing a size medium top. All I can say is "Wow"!
  • sadiegirl32
    sadiegirl32 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I know right...what's up with the teeny tiny boobs i have now...lol
  • Fabricwife
    Options
    I can't wait to have that problem again. Congrats to everyone that has reached their Goal so far.
  • 13turtles
    13turtles Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV! I love those little moments when you realize just how much you have changed. It's great!
  • gaiagal3
    gaiagal3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!