Don't forget to weigh in....

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Hey everyone... It's weigh in day.. Don't forget to enter in your weight and I will be sure to update the spreadsheet... I unfort gained this week (sickness, glutiney, no exercise) but I am determined to get back on the horse... I even created a new MFP account to hit the reset button... Going forward on a new journey... Come find me (melissalanggin)....

Have a great and happy Friday

Replies

• NeloBelo
    NeloBelo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I gained again this week....2 weeks in a row. This is hard! I am 157lbs this week :(
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm up again this week but really I'm down from where I was at the beginning of the week.
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    I gained again this week....2 weeks in a row. This is hard! I am 157lbs this week :(

Don't feel bad... I gained this week too.... I am trying to not let this get me down... My goal is to just log my food this week and then get exercise in when I can... Hoping you have a great Week 4 :)
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    I'm up again this week but really I'm down from where I was at the beginning of the week.

HAHA... I am right there with you on that..... I gained last week... but I am focusing on this week and whats to come.... One day at a time... I already am feeling much better this week and I know I can bust it out :) Have a great week #4
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Me too, posted the first gain in a while on Friday, but I kicked my own *kitten* over the weekend and it's getting better - looking forward to posting a big loss this week to make up for it and get back on track
  • LynnMartin78
    LynnMartin78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    No gain, but no loss :(