How to log for the BR?????

Options
MissE4410
MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
I started the BR today :)

I am wondering how to log my exercise for this program when doing the kickstart program workout 1 and cardio 1?

Thanks!!

Replies

• MissE4410
    Options
    Anyone?
  • pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    do you have a Heart Rate Monitor? I go by that and just create a new exercise.
  • MissE4410
    Options
    Thanks for the reply. I dont have a heart rate monitor. I think I will log the cardio as circuit training and the work out as strenght? Does that make sense?
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    up until i got my HRM i used aerobics-high impact for my workouts and once in a while if iknew i had a ridiculous burn like with cardio 3, i used circuit training beause the cal count was higher, once i got my HRM i realised how accurate it really was.
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Did you buy your JMBR new? Mine came with 30 free days at the JM website. I could then look up each of the dvd's and how many calories burned per my body. That's the only place that I've seen JMBR listed. I didn't continue with the site because I didn't think it was worth the $$. I just ordered Bodymedia Fit so that I can get a more accurate calorie count. I've heard many suggest the HRM, but then hear just as many comment on the lack of accuracy.
  • pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well I use the Polar FT-7, which is the HRM recommended for P90x. I have no complains about it, I actually love it. Besides I've seen a lot of personal trainers and class instructors (zumba, kickboxing, aerobics, etc) that use the Polar HRM.