Reps or all at once?

Options
RachaelStJ
RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
Are these squats done in reps? Or nonstop?

When it reaches such high numbers, does it need to be done all at once or can you space it throughout the day?

Can't wait to firm up my booty. :tongue:

Replies

• tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Good questions. Also, we start on APRIL 13th right?????
  • AuntCharlie2013
    Options
    I would think it be ok to do reps because there are different ways of doing squats.
  • cieradb
    cieradb Posts: 5
    Options
    We do start April 13 and when it gets to high numbers it is ok to break it down into reps, just as long as you do the number of squats it is called for on that certain day.
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    Are these squats done in reps? Or nonstop?

When it reaches such high numbers, does it need to be done all at once or can you space it throughout the day?

Can't wait to firm up my booty. :tongue:

The squat challenge is usually just you doing the designated amount of squats all in that day. so yes you can split them up throughout the day.
    I however like doing them all at the end of my workout. That way I can get them done and out of the way for the day.
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good to know! I was worried about having all the energy in one session. But maybe I will get enough stamina to do it by then.

Looking forward to the 13th!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad someone asked this. I was confused and honestly couldn't see myself starting out doing the whole set. Can't wait to do it. Hopefully I see some sort of results.
  • desereaBarton
    Options
    m excited to start these squats!!!!