Roll call: Who is still here?

Options
2»

Replies

• caroleannlight
    caroleannlight Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm here - dealing with a family bereavment right now so a little off track but trying to gett back into the swing of things!

CA
  • brianna819
    brianna819 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hanging in here
  • Blakelynn3
    Blakelynn3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I've been sick for two weeks and have kinda taken a break from everything. Still checking in, but not as active. I was down to 216 and now I'm back up to 218. Things are going really, really slowly. It's very frustrating and staying motivated is a struggle. :/
  • cindylu35
    cindylu35 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm here!! I wish the MFP iPhone app allowed us to go into the Community!! I check in here though to see what's new and HIP! lol

Looks like a lot of us are "hovering" right now but Spring is upon us and getting outside and seeing the sun will definitely help!

Add me if you'd like!! I love making new friends and watching everyone's diary inspires me!!
  • DreyLove
    DreyLove Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm here!
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'm still here. I've been sick for two weeks and have kinda taken a break from everything. Still checking in, but not as active. I was down to 216 and now I'm back up to 218. Things are going really, really slowly. It's very frustrating and staying motivated is a struggle. :/

You read my mind. I work such crazy hours that I try to spend all my down time with my kiddo's. A 2 year old and a laptop do not usually go together, so I don't get to check the forum much. If only we could read it from the app.
  • antitek
    antitek Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    *coughs, blows her nose, and flops back down on her bed*
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Doing pretty well too! Lost 54 lbs total...Won 3rd place in the BL contest at the gym so I get a personal trainer for a month...>started with him yesterday....He told me lots of things I didn't already know. Glad and excited to see where I am a month from now!
  • jenny3073
    jenny3073 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm here! A week late posting! Logging every day, trying to get past the bumps in the road! Your pic looks awesome Julie, congrats!
  • mirandaeaston
    Options
    I'm here
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Here!
  • campbs01
    campbs01 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am here - seems many of us are in a slump, except the lady who gets a personal trainer!!! Go you - keep us posted on whats said so we can learn too. Congratulations!
  • Hollyhwk16
    Hollyhwk16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm here....
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm new, but I'm here! I usually use the app from my phone and it doesn't allow me to access the community so I don't always post in here but I do on my wall. :-) Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend.
  • smacmillan86
    smacmillan86 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week with a personal trainer, you will love it!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm here not as much but I'm here.
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i'm here!!!
  • wbl512
    wbl512 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Getting recommitted! Still here!
  • PrincessYorga
    Options
    Kind of a newbie to this group still and was a little MIA last week due to a work related training class. But I DO read posts and try to comment here and there. :-) Always open to new friends too :-)

(there's my little shout out lol)