Starting Week 1 again!

Options
Starting round 2 of Shred after being off for two months. Anyone want to hop on board? Let's discuss any concerns or questions about week one. And keep each other motivated. That is very important!
Let's do this!!!:happy:
Michele

Replies

• taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Michele,

I'm with you. I have read the requirements for week one and no questions for me. My biggest challenge is the meal spacing. I have developed a schedule and will see if it fits into my routine w/o problems.

Let's do it. :smile:
  • taylor0204
    Options
    Question- I know I said I did not have any LOL....
    Day 1 Meal 4 indicates 3 servings of veggies.. Is 1 cup being considered 1 serving or if you use frozen and 1 serving is 3/4 cup then the serving would be 3/4 cup?
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Different veggies have different serving sizes. I usually look at the back of the bag of frozen veggies. Whatever it says is the servicing size. When I eat lettuce I use one cup for a serving. But If you scroll through some past topics, I think someone asked the same question and got a better answer. :smile: Some nights I just love to have a huge bowl of salad with chicken in it. It's nice to have the lettuce with cucumber and some shredded carrots. Throw some red onion in there too. Very filling and delicious. Of course other times, I am in the mood for some sauteed veggies like broccoli or zucchini.
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I started week 1 today as well for a second round. I kind of fell off week five and six with my birthday and surgery, but I am fired up and ready to go. Let's knock out these six weeks of clean eating!!
  • taylor0204
    Options
    Different veggies have different serving sizes. I usually look at the back of the bag of frozen veggies. Whatever it says is the servicing size. When I eat lettuce I use one cup for a serving. But If you scroll through some past topics, I think someone asked the same question and got a better answer. :smile: Some nights I just love to have a huge bowl of salad with chicken in it. It's nice to have the lettuce with cucumber and some shredded carrots. Throw some red onion in there too. Very filling and delicious. Of course other times, I am in the mood for some sauteed veggies like broccoli or zucchini.

Thanks for the response. It cleared things up for me.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    Day one is done but I screwed up at the end of the day. I beat myself up and then made a promise to not let it stop me from continuing on. Tomorrow is a new day and a second chance to get it right. I'm glad I can vent about it here.
  • taylor0204
    Options
    Michele, I hope day 2 was successful and I am glad you decided to,continue:smile:

I just closed out my dairy for Day 2. I had a good day. I feel completely satisfied.