A message from the Don

Options
2»

Replies

• mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for understanding. Some days it's enough to get in a regular work out & go to work & then work at home. You all know how that is. I do feel as though I may be letting my team down if I don't do a certain challenge. If I can't do something I will let it be known & not feel bad. It's such a relief to read your message. I do love the challenges it motivates me to push myself
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you psted this because I was actually on the verge of dropping out. I have been sick lately and unable to complete challenges. My Capo is wonderful and understanding and we communicate daily about what's going on. Your message today is really helpful because now I don't feel so terrible about not being able to complete the challenges like everyone else. Now I am comfortable with just working my hardest and not being ashamed that I cannot complete a challenge. Thank you, Don, for being so gracious and understanding of everyones situation and for listening and encouraging us all. This challenge is a fantastic way to encourage us to not placate ourselves with our every day routines and to challenge our bodies and our minds by doing more than we thought we could do. I am so glad to be a part of this challenge. :smile:
  • sugar_cookie31
    Options
    As Captain of the Baccala team I thought I was doing something wrong because everyone is dropping out on me:( Even though its unfortunate I am glad it is not just my team. Don- GarryT1980 does wanna be on my team. I FB him
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all you're doing! I truly appreciate the daily challenges and motivation from my team!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge! Though because of my work schedule I'm a day behind on challenges. Love the support I get here too!