Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/8 - Sun 4/14

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
Good morning everyone! Got my Fire 30 + Stretch 10 in and done. Took a lot of convincing from my husband though. And I feel soooo much better afterwards!! That is a good reminder to us all...remember to PUSH PLAY EVERYDAY...even when we don't want to!! You won't regret it!!

Replies

• thick_to_fit
    Options
    SOO true! I also did the same as soon as I woke up! makes you feel accomplished for the day
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well, did Fire 45 and it was awesome!!! I don't think I've EVER been so out of breath!! 2 days left of week 4:drinker:
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Tone 30 sounds so tame but owww I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Started Week 5 today! Fire 30 and a blogilates ab video done!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    wow killer!! I was supposed to do HIIT 20 today but I wanted a bit more cardio since I took an unscheduled extra rest day yesterday, so today I did HIIT 30 and Sculpt 30! I burned total 409 calories, woohoo! What a great workout :smile: my goal is to not have a weekday rest day this week since I took an extra rest day on Sunday.
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 30 today when I got home from work...I always like that one as a quickie work out...eventhough its only 30 minutes long it still kicks my butt!!!
    I did pretty good with my food today, but Im still hungry right now! I hate going to bed hungry... hopefully I'll just be able to fall asleep soon without going to grab a snack!
    Hope everyone has a great week!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    fire 55EZ done this morning! felt great!! still loving all the ab work in that one every time I do it!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Low HIIT 25 for me today plus a little Zumba. Tomorrow is my 28th day!!! I'm so proud and happy and feel better than I have in years:bigsmile: Gonna take some pics and measurements and I can't wait!!! I love TF!!
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi all! this is my 2nd week. GOt to say that I wasn't loving this workout last week. I am doind the whole 20 week workout which may have been dumb since I just completed insanity. I think I really needed the beginning weeks just because I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I have to say now that I have done the workouts they make more sense. I am glad that I stuck with it. I am feeling like I am getting a better workour now. Did fire 55 last night. Still have been supplementing my workouts a little bit.
  • lremi
    Options
    Fire 55 today. I had to skip the second finale for teething baby but I got most done so I'll call it a win.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Started week 17, yesterday. During the first month of the advanced classes I lost a grand total of ZERO pounds. Boy, this plateau is persistant, doing research on breaking plateaus, I've learned the following: I should eat more and eat less, I need to step up my workout and take a break. I know I need to be more patient, but I hate waiting. Grrrrr!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Week One DONE! HIIT 12 and Stretch 10....love the sweat!!!
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Week 5 - Fire 40 done!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Day 2 Week One DONE! HIIT 12 and Stretch 10....love the sweat!!!

there is a HIIT 12??
  • angie_04
    Options
    Today was my 28th day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One month down for me! It is the longest I have ever followed a calendar and I'm super proud of myself:drinker:
    I followed it EXACTLY! It was a little challenging because I have 2 kids that are right by side most of the time, but I did it:drinker:

In 4 weeks, I have lost 2" on my waist
    I have lost 4" in my hips
    And........lost 5 lbs total:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I also used the gloves I got from Turbo Jam on my 45EZ workout today:drinker:

All I did was PUSH PLAY! And will continue on!! I'm ready for Week 5 tomorrow!!!!!!!!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    I am in Week 6 and feeling great! I was sick Monday so moved my day off from Wed to Mon... so yesteday I completed my 55EZ and this AM got in my 30... just need to do my sculp 30 this evening! Loving the results!
  • lremi
    Options
    Fire 45 today, that workout has really grown on me. But the Boyfriend song still cracks me up.
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Week 5 - Fire 30 done!

Wasn't a great workout for me due to heartburn issues. My doctor said I could stop taking my med this week to see how it goes...well I'll be taking it again starting tomorrow morning. Bummer!
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Rest day for me today...looking forward to it!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Got HiiT 30 on the schedule for today for the first time. Looking forward to it now that I have working HRM.