What else have you tried?

Options
kayceeme
kayceeme Posts: 105 Member
Hi group,

I suspect that many of us started on The Plan after trying many other programs. Personally, I've tried:
*WeightWatchers--very small "points" allotment left me hungry all the time. Couldn't stick with it.
*Sonoma Diet--effective and includes really tasty food, but recipes too complex to be practical.
*Fitbit and Bodybugg--constantly monitoring calories in/calories out. I found that I had to either live with being hungry all the time or spend hours in the gym. Worked while I did it, but hard to maintain.

What other programs have you tried? How do the results you're seeing on The Plan compare?

Replies

• londonjuju
    londonjuju Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HI everyone!
    I basically entered my food intake on My FitnessPal, ate healthily and exercised, and lost 10 pounds. I wasn't hungry and I snacked on popcorn, fruit and veggies. I did Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis during that time too and that really toned me up. But, of course, eventually I slacked off and got off track. I'm 41 and it seems like it keeps getting harder and harder to keep the weight from creeping up.