Welcome

Welcome trainers and clients to the Refine Fitness group!

The idea is to create a group for our Refine community where we can share our experiences, food choices, fitness goals, recipes, strategies for eating well, and journeys to healthier and stronger bodies.

I know there are some of you that are new to online journaling and maybe even to food journaling all together. I am excited for you to experience the power of writing down what you eat. You will soon learn that keeping track of what you eat can have profound effects on your nutrition habits. This may sound strange to you right now, but you'll soon understand.

To our current clients, there is nothing more helpful to your trainers than being open and honest about the foods you consume on a daily basis. Nutrition is one of 2 key to great results (the other being commitment to your exercise program) and our trainers here at Refine are constantly working hard to keep you on the right track even when you are outside the gym.

For those of you already familiar with the format of this website, please feel free to help others in our group by answering questions, giving feedback, and relating your experiences here on our discussion page.

If you haven't already, click on "Settings", "Diary Settings", then scroll down and check the "Friends Only" box so that only your friends can see your journals.

Remember, it's not about perfection, it's about effort, accountability, and improvement.

Your in good health,

Marco Ciotoli, PT director.

Replies

• tasia_91
    tasia_91 Posts: 1 Member
    Awesome Idea!!! Can't wait! I think this is the new motivation I needed! Thanks for doing this guys and including me in this journey! Im excited!!! :) Tasia
  • I have done journaling in the past and I found it really worked. I was losing weight and becoming a happier healthier me. Then I stopped and started to go back to my old ways of eating. This is just what I need to get me back on track. Thanks so much for including me in this Marco! I would recommend this to anyone. It really works!
  • Great to see that you are both motivated to do this. This is helping me make some better food choices as well, and track my protein intake!