Day 2...how was it?

Options
If you have done day 2 (plyo) how was it?
I just got done with it and it's definitely no joke!!!!! :):) but it was soooo awesome!

So I'm sure I'm not the only one that swears or has a phrase while doing insanity so if you do...what do you say while getting your *kitten* kicked?? My phrase I said multiple times was....

HOLY HELL!!! hahahaa.

Good luck to those who haven't gotten their butt kicked yet :)

Replies

• tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Day 2... kicked my butt! Whew! I'm pretty sure I looked like a sloppy mess trying to do some of those moves. And I was not keeping up with the folks in the video in any way! Will it be worth it? YES! DO IT!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My words were Holy Fudge! Really??? Again??? But yea, I didn't die, yet! Took a good long time to recover last night. I have to wear heels today, my calves hurt too much in flats. I hope that gets better before I try my next work out tonight; don't think I can do it in heels (No I don't normally wear them!)
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I said a few choice words yesterday while doing it that's for sure!!! I'm midly sore but nothing too bad. I know when I did it last year I hardly got sore at all, it was really weird becuase my guy got really sore. When I started phase 2 though - I was sore for a few days. It will be interesting to see how I progress this time.
  • nikkidoll80
    nikkidoll80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My thought was ...What the hell is wrong with these people!?! Insanity was a great name to give this program. I think I died several times. During the basketball drills my body gave up and I was laying on the carpet watching the fan go around.

But I am insane because I love it and look forward to getting better at each. One day at a time!
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    But I am insane because I love it and look forward to getting better at each. One day at a time!

^
    same here!!
  • aniluck
    aniluck Posts: 6
    Options
    Never thought I'd get through today's workout considering how sore my legs were from yesterday.
    I gotta say that I enjoyed it. :) Can't wait to see how I do a month from now. All those times that I couldn't keep on going because my body just gave out, I was telling myself if I don't keep on trying to do better I will never get to my goal of getting fitter.

This is the first time I've ever done a DVD workout and I'm so glad I chose this one. Getting my butt kicked and loving it! :D
  • KristiChris
    KristiChris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just finished today's workout. Wow, it was rough! A little disappointed... I had to take a few breaks during the Level 1 Drills and In & Out Abs, but I looking forward to eventually getting through it without slowing down.