How are you doing?

Options
I'm still cheating and lying to myself about my calorie intake. It seems that just when I get new good eating habits, I find myself right back where I was. Stress has been a large factor over the last several weeks and I've turned to sweet sweets. But with Spring here I think I'm ready to get with it AGAIN.

Replies

• tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Well I am not lying to myself about what I am eating but I have been way over the last few days. I am hoping to get back on track today.
  • oklagirl
    oklagirl Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been doing alot better. I was having another whole meal before bed but I made a few changes. I take a glass of water with me to bed and sip on it while reading or watching tv. I've decided that the kitchen is closed after 9 and If I absolutely have to have something it's going to be fruit. I have slipped a few times it has taken many slips to see that I can't continue doing the same things expecting different results. Last nite I did have a few Twizzler cherry bites while reading and that's something I want to change also. I'm not gonna store any candy or other sweets in my room which I admit I've done. I'm slowly making better changes. It's been trial and error for me but I'm positive that I can do it this time.
  • TiraFit
    TiraFit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am fine all day at work. My trouble time is when i get home from work that hour before dinner; i eat everything not tied down. Candy, chips cereal, sandwiches, and cookies or cake.
    I think it may have something to do with how little sugar I eat during the day?

I try to get gum or eat ice now.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I was happy to find this group but sad to see the inactivity in it =(

I'm doing great so far since sunday with a few minor evening hiccups lol.

If anyone is still active here, give us a shout =)