Weekly Weigh-in 04/10/2013

Options
SW: 220
Last week: 198.8
CW: 201

Well I saw that coming :(
No more excuses, it's time to get back on track!

Replies

• c2jeske
    c2jeske Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    SW: 201
    LW: 182.8
    CW: 182.4
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Good Morning, All!

SW: 204
    LW: 180.3
    CW: 177.9
    GW: 150

Real happy with this week's results! Got back on track ~ no more Easter Candy & started to cut-down on my nightly "night-caps". What a difference a few glasses of wine can make :) Hope you all have a great week & keep up the good work..... Don't give up!
  • lcorrell1
    lcorrell1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    SW 203
    LW 196
    CW 200

SO FRUSTRATING!!! But I'm really just starting to get back on track this week so I'll see what next week brings.
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW-173
    LW-168.4
    CW-166.4

I am also pretty happy with this weeks weigh in. Hopefully will get to my first goal of 165 next week.
  • loey728
    loey728 Posts: 24
    Options
    Great job! I'm sure you'll reach your "mini" goal :flowerforyou:
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW:203
    LW:187
    CW:184
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

SW: 206
    LW: 196.5
    CW: 195.5
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    03/20- 206.6
    04/10- 208.4

I've been MIA for a few weeks. Been really stressful, and eating junk and not working out. I'm slowly getting back on track.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    SW 209
    LW 194.5
    CW 193.5

Slow and steady wins the race. I hope. I would like to be losing faster, but at least I am losing. Good luck to everyone.
  • nvrgvup12
    nvrgvup12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    SW: 209.8
    LW: 190
    CW: 187.6
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    LW: 188.2
    CW: 190.0

I just feel like I am failing tremendously at this (I am). Trying not to think about it so much. I cannot be perfect with my food and I know this is a big part of the problem. I know I don't need to be perfect but, it's just so hard to focus sometimes. I have just lowered my calories again just for a little bit because I am severely obese (This just sounds strange to me) and I just don't know that eating my exercise calories back is helping. I am not losing weight. Yes, I workout a lot and my waist measurement did change from last week...it's just that damned scale! I am done ranting and I know everyone hears this on this site all day long. My job has become very stressful over the past couple months and I just don't feel focused in my diet. My workouts are the only thing saving me. Weekends are really bad.

Great job to all of you though. Not sure how all of you consistently lose weight week after week but, kudos to you all! Some of you are already close to 30 lbs--awesome!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    SW: 189
    LW: 166.4
    CW: 163.8

:) very happy this week!
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SW: 195
    LW: 188.2
    CW: 190.0

I just feel like I am failing tremendously at this (I am). Trying not to think about it so much. I cannot be perfect with my food and I know this is a big part of the problem. I know I don't need to be perfect but, it's just so hard to focus sometimes. I have just lowered my calories again just for a little bit because I am severely obese (This just sounds strange to me) and I just don't know that eating my exercise calories back is helping. I am not losing weight. Yes, I workout a lot and my waist measurement did change from last week...it's just that damned scale! I am done ranting and I know everyone hears this on this site all day long. My job has become very stressful over the past couple months and I just don't feel focused in my diet. My workouts are the only thing saving me. Weekends are really bad.

Great job to all of you though. Not sure how all of you consistently lose weight week after week but, kudos to you all! Some of you are already close to 30 lbs--awesome!

You can do it :) If weight loss was easy then everyone would be skinny :D I definitely have my moments of weakness too, but what I usually say to myself is that nothing taste as good as skinny feels, that helps with my cravings :D Keep your head up.
  • donnad62
    donnad62 Posts: 20
    Options
    SW: 194
    LW: 182.3
    CW: 184.3

UGH. Having a really tough time, obviously. And we go on vacation next week. Double-UGH.
  • zinal
    zinal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    SW 12/1: 196.4
    Challenge 1/9
    SW:190.4
    LW:178.4
    CW: 178.4