Gettin this going

Options
So my husband is coming back next Friday so I wanted to start this early so I can get a few more days of squats in. make me feel hotter when he comes home :-)
Is anyone else starting early?

I got my first day done. I decided to print off the schedule, tape it to my full length mirror and gunna use gold star stickers to mark each day I get done!...I like stickers LOL

Replies

• carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I went ahead and started today too! 20 down and 30 to go...although I am hoping to do 100 today.

I also joined the 100 Crunch/Squat/Push-up 21-day Challenge Group and need to do 100 crunches today. Over ambitious?!?!?!
  • MissMeaganLyn
    MissMeaganLyn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I had to get a start on this too, I'm not very good at waiting. I started yesterday and did my 55 today. I'm excited to see the results! I'm about to print out the schedule today and just cross off the days as I go.

Has anyone else been thinking about what they are going to do after the 30 days to keep/better the results they got? I was thinking of maybe doing the same thing over again and just adding weights? Anyone else have any thoughts?
  • kylaenslow
    kylaenslow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i kinda started today....i decided to ease into it and do 20 today, 30 tomorrow, 40 Friday and then start at 50 on Saturday.
  • kayla_892
    kayla_892 Posts: 30
    Options
    I started this morning!
  • nisian
    nisian Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    yup, started today with 5lb dumbbells!!:)
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Got 100 squats in today! Hope I can walk tomorrow - LOL!!
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting early, as I am currently doing Insanity and I'm only on day 4, my entire body is aching! I think adding this challenge too early will offset my results. I'm hoping by the time I do start this challenge though, that my body will have adjusted to the new workouts and be ready to get fierce!