The Confession, The Call Out, The Truth (Vid)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning Fam,

Well we are reaching Day 71 and so far so good...I assume...NAH not for me...it could be much better but I chose to not display my emotions on snacking, wanting to drink, eating pass the time of 730p.m. Just getting it off my chest and still work in progress on seeing results and then finding the excuse to fall back.... Be encouraged.... #TeamImAllIn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEKKGxeDKk

Replies

• Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I am going to catch up on the videos tonight~ Things have been so busy, I've hardly found time to breathe, lol! Keep up the great work Steph! Your progress is amazing, your dedication is inspiring, and your encouragement is appreciated! God bless! #InItToWinIt!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    the snacking after 7:30 has been my biggest task, the alcohol was never my issue during the week. I' think the eating habits are good, just need to get better about planning
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I think planning is the biggest part but i can definitely say the snacking gets me as well!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic video, hunni!! I always love honest and inspirational videos!! Thanks for sharing. I just want to point out that you are not along in the fact that things can becomes hard at times and we tend to have set back. I am with you that when we see nice progress we often feel that we are entitle to have a little of this and a little of that. I have manage to control myself with my trigger food, particularly the roasted coconut cashews. However, I have been eating later than I should. This is mainly due to having evening classes and lack of preparation regarding taking my food with me.

As for motivating others and asking others how they are doing, I feel that I am pretty good in reaching out and sending people PMs, or posting on their walls to see how things are doing. However, it is difficult to really provide support or encouragements, if the ones you reach out to fail to respond. As a result, you don't know how to provide support.

I just want to remind everyone to keep pushing forward and taking it one day at a time. Even when you have a bad day or two, don't let it turn into a week of bad eating or lack of workout. YOU deserve the best, so keep pushing to be your best.

Keep making progress, friends!!:flowerforyou:
  • WinningAt50
    WinningAt50 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have really been struggling with the not eating after 7:30 thing. Last night I didnt get home until 8:30 and I felt so hungry and weak so I ate. I really felt horrible after I did it but since I am confessing I feel better about it. You have to be honest with yourself. I am definitely a work in progress. I'm in this to win this. Although I have a few slip ups I still feel better than I did almost 2 years ago. I will keep working at it. This is a journey that I am on for the rest of my life. I cant wait to see my results at the end of this Challenge!!!!!!
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    This was an awesome video and thanks for sharing. I know that we all go through this phase but love that you see where you need to adjust. As for myself I too am slacking a bit with not eating after 7:30 pm and its mainly do to seeing clients late. I have made some adjustments myself. If I eat after 7:30pm I make sure its a source of protein and veggies. I had a donut the other day and I had what my afternoon snacks were going to be but, couldn't have them because the 250 calories and 33g of carbs in one donut took the place of several afternoon snacks. I was angry at myself but I got over it because it went in my mouth and that's the trade off I had to make in order stay within my carb goal I set. I do reach out to pals and encourage others to do the same. I think we are going to see some changes on this challenge just because we are conscious of what we need to do. I hope everyone keeps pressing!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    IN the past 11 days i had one piece of bread and a lemonade on Sunday lol My trainer told me today to embrace the suck and because I felt soooo tired and angry I TOTALLY FELT IT IN MY SOUL!!! IT SUCKS !! I Changing your diet for more than a few days is difficult. So I have chosen to go the scientific route and see it as an experiment.

1. First decide what change you expect from this diet/workout regime.
    2. Decide how long you think it will take you to reach that goal if the changes are successful.
    3. Set a cutoff period. For ex. If I don't see results from scale/measurements/ clothes after 14 consecutive days of no cheating I will adjust my plan.
    4. EMBRACE THE SUCK! UNLESS IT CAUSES YOU PHYSICAL HARM YOU WONT KNOW IF IT WORKS UNTIL YOU STICK WITH IT!!!

people dont realize we dont want to do it !! lol Im not sticking with it because I want to eat this way forever, Im sticking with it because I have to show and prove!! I finally posted a pic of my body to facebook last week , not to show off but to make myself step up. I know people say damn she always working out, we dont see any results so I showed my results and now I want more results!! My biggest issue is weighing less. Yes im smaller like a 9/10 hard to say bcuz I have squat thighs but 11/12 are baggy in the waist, but my goal is 160-170!!

SAY IT WITH ME:
    I am angry
    I dont like the restrictions
    I love food
    But I am determined to meet my goal
    Come Hell or High water
    I WILL CHANGE MY BODY!!!

ITS MY SIX PACK AND I WANT IT NOW!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I do eat too late my boyfriend has been outta town last week and at the masters this week and my days have been way too early and ending way to late so im getting maybe 4-5 hours of sleep.. So eating clean and late still isnt the optimal thing to do..
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Glad every loved the VIDEO...I just want to say I wasn't pointing any fingers out on support...IT is true the ones here do ask me how I am doing and support 110%...IT is just so easy for most to assume that all is well....and I know I have been slacking and just needed to record myself so I can go back and here it....Hope it inspired someone to actually come out of hiding...Love you guys...We still in this to win!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your struggles! You still are doing an awesome job!
    Well, I have not been doing 60 minutes of workouts 5 days a week! Usually it's 30 to 55! I will do better especially on lifting days which will be 60 minutes 3 of the 5. Doing 60 minutes of cardio 2 days a week probably won't happen. I feel It's working against my lifting goals, so I will do 30 minutes 2 days a week of cardio!

And I will check up on my pals more often!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Well, I have been a bad girl. I have not been getting my burns in and I have been eating out....ALOT! I'm not making any excuses; I JUST MUST DO BETTER!.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Love, love, love this!!! I am making a pic with this saying (quoting you of course) and posting on my computer at work, my fridge at home and any other place where I find myself sitting and thinking about food! Pure awesomeness!

IN the past 11 days i had one piece of bread and a lemonade on Sunday lol My trainer told me today to embrace the suck and because I felt soooo tired and angry I TOTALLY FELT IT IN MY SOUL!!! IT SUCKS !! I Changing your diet for more than a few days is difficult. So I have chosen to go the scientific route and see it as an experiment.

1. First decide what change you expect from this diet/workout regime.
    2. Decide how long you think it will take you to reach that goal if the changes are successful.
    3. Set a cutoff period. For ex. If I don't see results from scale/measurements/ clothes after 14 consecutive days of no cheating I will adjust my plan.
    4. EMBRACE THE SUCK! UNLESS IT CAUSES YOU PHYSICAL HARM YOU WONT KNOW IF IT WORKS UNTIL YOU STICK WITH IT!!!

people dont realize we dont want to do it !! lol Im not sticking with it because I want to eat this way forever, Im sticking with it because I have to show and prove!! I finally posted a pic of my body to facebook last week , not to show off but to make myself step up. I know people say damn she always working out, we dont see any results so I showed my results and now I want more results!! My biggest issue is weighing less. Yes im smaller like a 9/10 hard to say bcuz I have squat thighs but 11/12 are baggy in the waist, but my goal is 160-170!!

SAY IT WITH ME:
    I am angry
    I dont like the restrictions
    I love food
    But I am determined to meet my goal
    Come Hell or High water
    I WILL CHANGE MY BODY!!!

ITS MY SIX PACK AND I WANT IT NOW!!!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    "It's MY six pack and I WANT IT NOW!!!" Chanting this as I sit at my desk craving bread:sad:
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206
    Options
    I'm going to catch up on the videos
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have not seen the video yet and I have not been on here much this past week..:blushing: I was thinking about posting a confession thread to put out there my struggles form the past week, and low and behold lady Steph was ahead of me, thanks a bundle.

Last Sunday we (my husband and I) returned from our getaway and got too relaxed and did not prepare my meals for the week :sad: big mistake.. Though I did my workouts my eating was garbage. Instead of beating myself over the head about the terrible week I had, I know where I went wrong. My meals is an important part of my journey and I must be prepared at all times.

So for those of us that try to "get by" without proper preparation, we will eventually slip and fall. I know that life happens but we have to make a conscious effort to put ourselves at the top of the long list of commitments we take on daily. We are worth it, we love ourselves and because we will work harder bettering ourselves inside and out.

So my promise to myself, and you my fellow troopers is to be ready at all times. To hold myself accountable for all my actions. I will do and not just say I will.

Have a great day :heart:
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You can do it. we all have the times we wish we never did that i know i do but i'm looking ahead never looking back. Let's get it!
    I just watched your video and man oh man do i feel the same way. I been snacking on the worst foods. I am so done now I am starting a new plan and i want it so bad I'm going to commit a 101% no turning back. Going to log everything so it shames me into not wanting to eat bad. Your video was so encouraging:)