WHAT WEEK? HOW MUCH LOST? LBS AND INCHES?

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
I am in the middle of week 10 and have lost 25 lbs and last measurement, which was a week and a half ago was 12.5 inches. Wondering how everyone is doing at their own respective stages... :)

LOVING JMBR

Replies

• pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 3 and have lost 5 lbs.
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Cant wait to see everyones response! I joined this group to see what was "possible" I love JM, I currently own 4 of her dvds and am really wanting to try the BR, but its pretty pricey for me, I wanna see everyones results to convince me to splurge and buy it!!
  • alwest68
    alwest68 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm on week 6 and have lost 15 pounds and dropped a whole pants size. When you count total inches do you mean just chest, waist and hips or count all the places she has you measure?
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well I am in week 5 but only did it Monday this week due to super sore calves and I didn't want to risk injury (also doing c25k, first 5k April 21st.) I don't know how much I've lost since starting JMBR because in the beginning it was about starting and staying rather than watching the scale, but I can say that I've lost 8 lbs since March 26th. The scale wasn't moving at first, so I put it away. :)
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 3. I have lost 7.5 inches overall and 6 pounds (although my weight is all over the place all the time). I love the program. I feel strong!

Great progress to everybody!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    After reading this post, I decided to look at my BMI. Quite franky BMI means nothing to me, but it is a form of measurement.

My highest BMI was 37.1
    I started JMBR at 35.9
    Currently 31.3

Not too shabby. :)

Other NSV with JMBR. My legs are getting those nice muscles that I haven't seen in a decade. My booty has lifted and is round. My sister actually told me the other day that I'm getting a nice *kitten*. lol
  • lisalubelski
    Options
    Today was day 1 of week 2... I lost 5 lbs but it was my first week of any kind of excersise or healthy eating since november ( gained 20 lbs then til now *Sigh*) so i suppose the majority was water.

I plan to throw in a few cardio days at the gym this week.

Good luck everyone!!
    L
  • lisalubelski
    Options
    I'm on week 6 and have lost 15 pounds and dropped a whole pants size. When you count total inches do you mean just chest, waist and hips or count all the places she has you measure?
  • lisalubelski
    Options

i suck at this.... sorry for double quote! your results are amazing!!! Great job I cant wait to hear your final results!!!
  • kymkan
    Options

I thought of that after I posted it that not everyone measures everything. I measure my neck, under my boobs, waist, upper arms, hips and thighs. I measure my calves but they never change. :(
  • lisalubelski
    Options
    I am in the middle of week 10 and have lost 25 lbs and last measurement, which was a week and a half ago was 12.5 inches. Wondering how everyone is doing at their own respective stages... :)

LOVING JMBR

Thats amazing!!!
  • alwest68
    Options
    Thank You so much. If we go by all the places we are suppose to measure in the back of the book I have lost a total of 18 1/4 inches. It really is about the inches and not pounds. I notice something different about my body every week. Its getting more defined and I still have ALOT of weigh to lose.
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thank You so much. If we go by all the places we are suppose to measure in the back of the book I have lost a total of 18 1/4 inches. It really is about the inches and not pounds. I notice something different about my body every week. Its getting more defined and I still have ALOT of weigh to lose.

I don't have the book so I am wondering if someone could tell me what the back of the book says. Where are you supposed to take measurements?
    THANKS!
  • alwest68
    Options
    Upper chest (1 in from armpit), bust, misriff (1 in below bottom of breast), upper arm (2 in below armpit), waist, upper hip ( 3 in below waist), lower hip, upper thigh ( 1 in below groin), mid thigh, calf, dress size and weight.
  • kymkan
    Options
    Upper chest (1 in from armpit), bust, misriff (1 in below bottom of breast), upper arm (2 in below armpit), waist, upper hip ( 3 in below waist), lower hip, upper thigh ( 1 in below groin), mid thigh, calf, dress size and weight.

I can't help but laugh at some of these cuz I'll just bet that 1" below bottom of breast is different for some ppl - HAHA!
  • yankee_grl
    Options
    I am just starting Week 3 and I have lost 5 pounds. I am still very motivated and I love that we get to switch up the DVDs since I get bored very easily. Sounds like everyone is getting great results!
  • mellymo29
    mellymo29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I measured and weighed middle of week 2. I am in week 5. I have lost 4 inches off mid thighs and 1/2 inch off hips, and 4 pounds. It's terrific progress for me.
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 and starting week 2. I lost 8 lbs, and 1 1/2" in my waist. I feel stronger and more energetic. I am stoked and ready to get on with week 2. That of course doesn't explain why I turned the alarm off at 5:15AM this morning and decided to push my workout off until tonight. Lol.
  • Kathie444
    Kathie444 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just started Week 2 today and I lost 3 pounds so far.
  • kymkan
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME WORK GIRLS!!!! It definitely makes MAJOR body changes!!! I have muscles in places that I didn't know I could! CONGRATULATIONS ON WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR AND KEEP IT UP!!!