Protein supplement suggestions?

I am in need of a good quality protein supplement. I do not eat soy so I need one with whey only. I prefer eating organic but I havn't heard of any organic protein supplements. Can anyone help with any suggestions? I appreciate any responses :)

Replies

• mlw3008
    mlw3008 Posts: 1
    I am the opposite of you. I can do soy, but not whey. I've found some good plant based protein powders. Right now I am using Vegalite by Thorne Research.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    I just use the Whey Protein from either CVS/Walgreen's/ or Target. They are just as good as the more expensive one's. They aren't organic though. Good luck!
  • I've tried Raw Protein and it was chalky and NASTY. I currently use Vega Sport berry flavor and it is better.
  • amykk42
    amykk42 Posts: 5 Member
    I buy the 365 brand from Whole Foods - the chocolate is really yummy.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Go for a nice performance Whey like Optimum Nutrition.
  • TraceyG1971
    TraceyG1971 Posts: 123
    Thank you. I will check those out :)
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    I use Solgar Whey to Go. The chocolate is delicious (although has a fair amount of sugar), but the vanilla is disgusting, not kidding!
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    get any of the numerous ones that has 25g of protein per scoop.. and one that is on sale.. I use the dymatize brand currently cause it was on sale.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    I just bought Promasil's chocolate whey isolate protein powder and added it to skim milk this morning. It was good! I also heard that Perfect Whey is good too, even mixed with just water!