wow cardio 3!

Options
wow that is a serious workout. last night was our first time and i can honestly say i was spent when we finished. it was a great workout but i needed a shower after ;)

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    TRUE THAT!!!! LOL - it is great tho!!!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow is right! Cardio 3 about killed me yesterday! The step up from cardio 2 to cardio 3 is more like a mountain!! Such a good workout. I felt I accomplished a lot by completing it- cuss words and all! I love the shorter intervals, it seems so much more manageable knowing I only have to endure a few of those torture exercises for only a few seconds. I love the challenge of it even though I yell and whine through my sweat!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    i LOVED cardio 3, its fun and kicks your butt!! i always felt close to throwing up every time i did it lol
  • jlabbee
    jlabbee Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow is right! Cardio 3 about killed me yesterday! The step up from cardio 2 to cardio 3 is more like a mountain!! Such a good workout. I felt I accomplished a lot by completing it- cuss words and all! I love the shorter intervals, it seems so much more manageable knowing I only have to endure a few of those torture exercises for only a few seconds. I love the challenge of it even though I yell and whine through my sweat!

that's funny because i think i cussed more last night than the total of all other workouts! it was brutual.
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    I can't hardly get through 2! I'm so scared now!!!