Day 4...cardio recovery!

Options
Hey guys,
How was today for everyone?

I did a 3 mile run prior to the cardio recovery and I think from now on I'll get a run in afterwards since I definitely was lagging and getting light headed during the workout.
They make some of those stretches look super easy. Maybe next time i'll be able to hold some of them the full length of time :)

Replies

• AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I wont do mine until my little one goes down for her first nap in an hour and a half. But yea I do Insanity in the morning then in the evenings with my fiancee we go out for a mile and a half to 2 mile walk every night. I tried doing the walk before Insanity and I definitely did not do as good as I could have.
  • ellysham
    ellysham Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello ladies,

New to this group, and i just finished DAY 4 and the cardio recovery was tough!!! Not as difficult as the last two days so it was a nice "rest" lol who would think that strecthing could be soo hard.

Anyways, just looking for a nice supportive group to join and make some new insanity friends.

56 more days to go......
  • tkillion810
    tkillion810 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Today's workout was hard in a completely different way. As a runner, my leg muscles are always wound up so stinking tight! The stretching will be good for me. I do the Insanity workouts first thing in the morning. I have noticed when I first get up that I'm very stiff and tight. After completing the warm up though, I do feel better. I'm thinking day 5 might be pretty intense..... 56 days to go!

Way to get it done gang!!
  • nikkidoll80
    nikkidoll80 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was a break for me. It was still hard but I needed a break from all the moving around. I planned to go to Boot camp tonight at the church and I think that I will have a little energy to attempt it.

We are on our way!
  • aniluck
    aniluck Posts: 6
    Options
    So I did the cardio recovery day yesterday thinking it was Thursday already, so I did cardio power today. I guess it wasn't as bad for me since I let my muscles rest yesterday from cardio recovery. Though I'll definitely feel the pain tomorrow. :P My triceps are going to kill. Did anybody else have their triceps kill today?