Looking for friends my height: 5'8" and in their 30's.

Options
blullb
blullb Posts: 37 Member
I only have a few last pounds to go and then it is mainly just maintenance. Would be great to have friends who are same height and similar in age. I am 33 years old and 5'8". I think it would be interesting to compare notes and keep tabs on each other when so similar in stats.

Replies

• abigail1977
    abigail1977 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I am 35 yrs old and 5' 8 1/2" and I am pretty close to my goal weight. I am mostly looking to lose some extra body fat and get toned. I just sent you a friend request.
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and just turned 40. :(
  • SouthernKitty81
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 33 years old. I'm a little bit farther from my goal weight than maintenance, but am really looking for "accountability" with friends! I'm currently 159, size 4...working back toward 130, size 0.
  • nroth57
    nroth57 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am 34, 5'8.5", CW is 130 and looking to lose inches now - get toned. The last weight is just clinging to my legs and hips and baby belly but the rest of my body is lean.
  • LadyMud17
    LadyMud17 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 36, a SAHM
    5 feet 10 inches
    at about 165, hoping to get to 150 again,,
    and looking for a twin or 3 :)
  • fivecardstud
    Options
    Not sure if I count. I'm almost 30 :) I'm 5'8" about 145 and would like to get down to 140. Looking for more friends.
    Jessica
  • samarea
    samarea Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I am 37 years old. I weigh 151 right now. I am 5"7 3/4 so I usually say I am 5"8 although I guess 5"7 might be more accurate. My goal weight is 135. When I got married in 2004 I weighed 130 and would like to be close to that weight. I would take 140 and really toned. I have one daughter who just turned 3 in April. When I went home from the hospital when she was born I think I weighed 170lbs. I got down to 145lb recently but gained it back. I need accountability to get to my goal weight. Took me three years to lose my baby weight. Although some weight websites tell me I am in a good weight for me, I feel like I am a little chubby, mostly in the belly area.