Was reading World War Z

Options
Sqeekyjojo
Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
Last night, when I read World War Z (cover to cover, it's a great book, buy it if you don't already have it), I noticed there an account in there of someone who crashed and then had to walk/run out of trouble with the help of a radio operator.

Just think how much ZR and Z25K runners understand what that's about.

Replies

• janeensan
    janeensan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, haven't read WWZ. Guess a little jaunt over to Amazon is in order for me now!

There's a really good book called Raising SToney Mayhall by Daryl Gregory. http://www.amazon.com/Raising-Stony-Mayhall-Daryl-Gregory/dp/0345522370
    I listened to it on audiobook---couldn't hardly turn it off! Good book, if anyone's into zombie reading.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love World War Z. Even if I'm a little bit iffy about what I've seen in the trailer, I'm still pretty excited for the movie to come out! You might enjoy The Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy. I know I DEVOURED it easily as quickly as I tore through World War Z!
  • janeensan
    janeensan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You might enjoy The Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy. I know I DEVOURED it easily as quickly as I tore through World War Z!

Oooh....and it's available in audiobook format, too..... looks good! Thanks for the recommendation :)
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oooh....and it's available in audiobook format, too..... looks good! Thanks for the recommendation :)

You're very welcome. You'll have to tell me what you think after you finish the first book!