FLEX FRIDAY!!! LET'S SEE THOSE MUSCLES LADIES!

Options
Good morning ladies and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Show off your strength training results no matter how great or how small.. Everyone starts somewhere and beginning a training program is an accomplishment in itself. BE PROUD of your muscle! You work hard for it;-)

Keep working hard and pushing yourself everyday and great things will happen. Healthy bodies and healthy minds= successful lives!

Let's do this!!!

497ab863-42e8-4d9a-9899-f0a2947cc962.jpg

Replies

• morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HEEEEY HAPPY HAPPY FLEX FRIDAY!! I am prepared today! I took my pic this morning :-) have a great weekend challengers

2j68j9h.png
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Wish I could post pics to the forum but my job's computer won't let me get into photobucket or any photo sharing program for that matter. Anyways look at those guns Mel!!! Can knock out Mayweather with those thangs!!! LOL Werkkk it boo!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    aww girls I have no muscles to flex today just FLAB!!! TOM is killing this whole bloating thing and its taking it to the extreme!!! I swear since like Monday I have been gaining 2 lbs one day and the next day I loose those same lbs only to gain them back the following day lol! I think its toying with me! Anyway you girls look amazing!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies....it's some Sexy Mama's up in HERE!!!!! Looking good....and inspiring....Here is my picture from yesterday...but loving the changes...

bb288144-819a-40b0-a63d-faf436f4f48d_zpsd297b79e.jpg
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good ladies! @Shanny- thanks boo! Mayweather can bring it!!! lol (Only saying that because I'm sure he wouldn't hit a lady:) lol...
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    it's some hot mamas in here!! lookin good!

@raqufern- I know exactly what you mean!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yup, yup, we all go through that! Understood! You're still a hot mama even if you don't celebrate Flex Friday this week!!!:heart:
    aww girls I have no muscles to flex today just FLAB!!! TOM is killing this whole bloating thing and its taking it to the extreme!!! I swear since like Monday I have been gaining 2 lbs one day and the next day I loose those same lbs only to gain them back the following day lol! I think its toying with me! Anyway you girls look amazing!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You all look great :happy: