Schedule

I have TurboFire and TurboFire Advanced DVDs. I was disappointed to find out that the workout schedule in TurboFire is not correct, as I did not receive Lower 20 and Upper 20 with the Advanced Workout DVDS.

My question is do you follow the TurboFire Workout schedule or do you create your own?

Replies

• jjroblin
    jjroblin Posts: 21
    With the TF and Advanced TF DVD's, there is no Lower or Upper workout. Did you order your programs from Beachbody? I am just wondering if the schedule you have has a hybrid schedule on it? When I do my program, I always stick the the schedule that says "Class schedule". I believe that Day 1 starts with Fire 30. I had the opportunity to ask Chalene Johnson herself about the schedule and how it was set up and she told me that the program itself was designed with a lot of science, fitness experts and kinesieologists(sp?) behind it and that the schedule was designed to give maximum results based on body movement and cardio confusion. It has always worked very very well for me and when I am ready to jump back into it again in 5 weeks, I'll be sticking to the schedule :)
  • Yes, i ordered the DVDS from Beachbody. When I got the advanced workout DVDs from Beachbody, I noticed that they did not match the sleeve from TurboFire, and they do not match the Workout Schedule. The original TurboFire Workout Schedule I received has Lower 20 and Upper 20 Listed. I do not have either of these workouts. I contacted Beachbody and they sent me a new schedule with other workouts that i do not have - e.g. FIre 40. I do not have Fire 40.

Very strange and disheartening.
  • jjroblin
    jjroblin Posts: 21
    yeah, Fire 40...they are in the process of updating the workout names and that is why the schedule is off...Fire40 is actually Fire 45EZ...:)
  • I recently ordered the advanced DVDs and had the same problem (no upper 20/lower 20), so I share your frustration. According to my schedule these videos did come into play until the later weeks (week 14+). I followed the schedule up to this point and lost about 15 lbs and gained lots of muscle and endurance. I am currently substituting half a P90X chest/back or shoulders & arms for upper and Plyo or legs & back for lower. I am just finishing week 1 and haven't weighed but I am feeling the results! Best of luck to you. I adore Turbo Fire. It is so much fun!