Wedding Day Date-when are you getting hitched?

Options

Replies

• khlesnick
    khlesnick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    June 1st 2013! My weight has fluctuated a lot the last couple years, so I want to get it down and stay there, not just for the wedding, but for a happy, healthy me! I especially want to tone up my arms and upper back for my strapless dress!
  • ElizabethKG1983
    ElizabethKG1983 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    July 4, 2014. We are getting married in Hawaii, which means lots of sundresses and swimsuits. I want to look awesome! I have 65-70 lbs to lose, which is a lot but I have 15 months to do it, so I think it is totally attainable. I want to feel amazing and beautiful for my wedding and to be able to totally relax and have fun!
  • mrsfurby14
    mrsfurby14 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Getting married Oct 2013!!! Still don't have the dress want to lose a lot before I do.
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    We just got engaged February 23, 2013. We are planning on a LONG engagement to allow me to finish Grad school. We have decided on October 31, 2015!
  • lavelle1279
    Options
    Marrying my best friend and king on 7/28/2013 on the beach in North Carolina. I purchased my dress in January a simple bridesmaids dress in white( I was told what alot of destination brides are doing !) more cost effective plus it will be beautiful and dragged through the sand lol! It has not arrived yet but I would love to be down a whole size before it does!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on the 1st June 2013, so not long to go now! Have already ordered my dress and been to try it on, already a bit too big :) Trying to lose as much as I can before I have my fitting on the 20th April then will be trying to maintain my weight until the big day so it fits perfectly!
  • MissItalianPrincess
    Options
    Yay for all of you- it's such an exciting time!

I am getting married on July 18th, 2014!! Since I've gotten engaged on December 31st, 2012, I've lost almost 10 lbs in total and have about 10-20 more to go (planning on toning up too, so I'm kinda going on how I look and feel/not just the number on the scale this time). I am hoping to lose all of this by July of 2013 so I can start going wedding dress shopping then. I am hoping I can lose, tone/firm, get fit and then maintain for the next year. :-)
  • AlexisThayne
    Options
    Sept. 21st 2013 is the big day!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    October 4th, 2014! Looooong engagement (got engaged May 8th 2012)
  • brookeg823
    Options
    December 7 of this year in Mexico, I feel like it will be here before I know it. I did have to order my dress already but I know it will just look even better if I lose 20-30 lbs so thats my motivation. I hope the seamstress has to take it in when it gets here! Also, don't want to hate evey picture of myself on the beach.
  • emhill21
    emhill21 Posts: 130
    Options
    Yay for all of you- it's such an exciting time!

I am getting married on July 18th, 2014!! Since I've gotten engaged on December 31st, 2012, I've lost almost 10 lbs in total and have about 10-20 more to go (planning on toning up too, so I'm kinda going on how I look and feel/not just the number on the scale this time). I am hoping to lose all of this by July of 2013 so I can start going wedding dress shopping then. I am hoping I can lose, tone/firm, get fit and then maintain for the next year. :-)

Great job on the 10lb weight loss! I got engaged on Dec 31, 2012 too! We have yet to set a date, but I am hoping for August 2014. I too want to slim down before dress shopping.
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married July 20, 2013 in St. Thomas. I need to look AMAZING since I will be spending my entire pre-wedding and honeymoon in a bikini. .....Yea. You guys are so inspiring !!! We can do this!!!
  • courtneygonzo
    Options
    October 19th, to the most handsome soldier<3
  • JackiLean
    JackiLean Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    August 1, 2014!! It's sneaking up on us, for sure.
  • JasmineOravec
    JasmineOravec Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    June 2014! It sounds so far away but I know it'll be here in the blink of an eye. Wedding dress shopping is on the horizon and I'm hoping it's a good experience since I've been getting back in shape. Friend me if you want to support each other!
  • lilbuddha007
    lilbuddha007 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    July 2013!
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    I'm getting married July 20, 2013! :)
  • PoisonIvy50
    PoisonIvy50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on the best day of the year - October 31st 2014!
  • kellyann3014
    kellyann3014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    16th August 2014 :-)
  • andonsmama
    Options
    i just got married last friday 4/5/13!!!!! it was amazing!!! enjoy every minute of your day ladies!!!! :)