New To The Group....

SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
My name is Stephanie, been on mfp 2yrs, 5'4 and SW207, CW141 GW 130 and I am new to the group.. Everyone pictures are so amazing and help with the program is inspiring.....I will be starting this program this week, Tues/Thursday/Saturday. I wanted to share my current pics there fore I will have an update when I am done.. Just completed Jamie Eason 12wLiveFit. and I couldn't be more excited to see what results I will get from this.... Hope to learn some tips from everyone and support...

PicsArt_1365422602851_zps3d13db7e.jpg

PicsArt_1365422614913_zpsfad374e2.jpg

Replies

• auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Welcome to the group. You're progress so far is fantastic!! Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything.
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Welcome - newbie here too :)
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Nice to have you among us. I´m new here too, just started SL last week and joined the group at the same time. Let us know how you´re doing.
  • prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    I'm brand new to the whole SL concept as well. Was told about it and downloaded the PDF, I did not finish reading it yet. Hope I understand it well enough to start. :-)
  • leahartmann
    I'm brand new to the whole SL concept as well. Was told about it and downloaded the PDF, I did not finish reading it yet. Hope I understand it well enough to start. :-)
    You can find workout A+B on youtube. It was a great help for me to watch it as well as reading it.

A:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2g3Sj3qSw
    B:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3Mh9o7JPU
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Welcome! You will love this group! :smile:

The last half of the PDF is mostly stories about men and their successes in the SL program. I could have saved a lot of paper had I just read through first, LOL...
  • kirabob
    kirabob Posts: 481 Member
    Welcome! You have made great progress already - and I bet you'll love lifting!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Welcome, I'm a newbie also. Just started Monday and did #3 workout A today. Looking forward to results. Feel free to friend me. I hope I progress as well as some but I will go at my pace. Although being 54 comes with wisdom my joints have a different story to tell.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Welcome! You're looking fantastic! All that hard work is paying off already!
  • leahartmann
    Welcome, I'm a newbie also. Just started Monday and did #3 workout A today. Looking forward to results. Feel free to friend me. I hope I progress as well as some but I will go at my pace. Although being 54 comes with wisdom my joints have a different story to tell.
    54!? You´re my new hero!! Go you!
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Hi, I'm a newbie too.
    I have only done 2 workouts so far, but loving it already. I was following NROL4W, but it was too long and way too many complicated moves.
    I am looking forward to making some new friends and seeing some great results.
  • bimmer2331
    bimmer2331 Posts: 59 Member
    Welcome!!! Thats awesome progress .... Lifting is great and the ladies here know their thing...:smile: