Today I played...

Options
I finally had a couple hours to myself to play some games today. I played Borderlands 2, and did the 1.0 run of the Natural Selection Annex arena battles. Gained two levels but got crap for loot.

What did you play today?

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i played tapped out and lil' kingdom on my phone, along with words with friends and drawsomething.

Played skyrim on the ps3

played wow, got the chi-ji champion achieve and ran a heroic

played rift, didnt do much, just putzed

played gw2 and did my dailies there, and finished exploring the snowy foothills there on my norn, thought i had it but the living story added a poi

edit: dont normally get to play like this anymore, but im sick and so is hubby, so we sat around with a couple boxes of kleenex, cough drops and played and napped.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    Despite being sick, days like that can be great. My wife and I had a day where we were both sick some years back and we stayed home and played through Kirby's Epic Yarn together.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Today I played some...

MLB The SHow 13
    Starcraft 2
    About to play some bioshock
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I played Ni No Kuni and my guitars(but i dont think that applies here lol)
  • jerknoir
    jerknoir Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Made a new character since I hadn't played in months. The whole game really picks up once you can actually hit stuff in a fight.
  • synthomarsh
    synthomarsh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    so far today I have been at work so I have got a few battles in FF7 on the phone (love psx4droid) tonight plan on finishing of assassins creed 3 oh the good times we had together
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Despite being sick, days like that can be great. My wife and I had a day where we were both sick some years back and we stayed home and played through Kirby's Epic Yarn together.

every few months, like 3x a year, we have an all night gaming night with our 16 y/o daughter. we play all the mmo/ps3/etc games she wants, and fill up on chips and soda. altho this last time i didnt pig out at all but still had fun!
  • sophierocious
    Options
    DOTA 2! I can't stop playing
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Puzzle and Dragons... but it won't let me back in. (phone game that's basically Pokemon x Bejeweled if you like that sort of thing, it's free) Tonight's the weekly Iron Kingdoms game too, but I don't feel good. :sick:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Will be playing Borderlands 2 and have been playing Tapped Out and Injustice: Gods Among Us on my iPad.
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    More Borderlands 2 is in the cards for me this weekend. I've just discovered the joys of gunzerking with a slag weapon in one hand. Holy destruction, batman.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I played Mario Kart 7 on 3DS when I took my lunch.
  • amehime
    amehime Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will be playing Lost Odyssey later today. I'm about to beat it and hubby just finished Bioshock Infinite so that's next on the list.
  • mrs727remedy
    mrs727remedy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    gears of war :judgment
  • Gpowell03
    Gpowell03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Defiance on xbox, and I am loving it. If anyone else is playing it, send me a message with your gamertag.
  • JavaSparrow
    JavaSparrow Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak for gba xD
    meant to get back to deadspace3, it's just kicking my *kitten* right now :3
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hamtaro Ham-Ham Heartbreak for gba xD
    meant to get back to deadspace3, it's just kicking my *kitten* right now :3

Haha I think I have that Hamtaro game!!! I just have to search for my gba
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I haven't played, been doing errands all day and watched Netflix for a few hours. Bout to open up the Final Fantasy beta and play it til my eyes start burning xD
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I played some Path of Exile today - I got my butt handed to me in the 75 solo event lol. I just started playing and am no where near as fast / good as those other guys. I love that game though. It reminds me a lot of diablo (I don't count 3...that was a disappointment.)

I plan on playing Skyrim and World of Warcraft later. I've still got to do my LRF for the week.
  • kaosrift
    kaosrift Posts: 3
    Options
    Played a little Final Fantasy IV DS this morning, about to go minecraft the evening away on my 360. Maybe some good old L4D2 with my hunny.