Replies

• mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    sorry I meant HIIT 15... lol
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    core 20 + stretch 40 this morning...love those 2!! always feel so great after that stretch!
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Havent been around much lately, but I did finish Week 5 this morning! After 4 weeks I had lost pretty much no weight, but I dropped one pant size and 4.75 inches, so I am continuing onward. Definitely need to spend a bit more time focusing on my nutrition though so I can start to see the scale move!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day of Week 5 Fire 30!! I will do stretch 10 in a bit!
  • tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    Yes, I paused mine 3xs last night for kiddie issues.. but still.. I got it done!
  • tzur21
    tzur21 Posts: 29
    Options
    Loving these workouts, I'm in week 4. But the stretch 10??? I am SO over stretching my rotator cuffs! I now turned that DVD into Stretch 7 b/c I end it 3 minutes short.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Core and Stretch day. Yes, I got so bored of the Stretch in parts I've skipped around a couple of times!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I call it Stretch 12, since its actually 12 1/2 minutes long, who named these things? Anyhoo, after 16-1/2 weeks, I can recite that stretch routine verbetim, sometimes I put music on in the background just so I don't have to listen to her. I must say I do love my extra flexibility.
  • Molldoll0702
    Molldoll0702 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tonight was Fire 30 and then I did CEX Extreme Abs after...Im not really following the TF schedule as I am doing my own sort of hybrid of TF and CEX... I had been focusing on CEX for a while but wasnt seeing any movement on the scale so I am really trying to step up the cardio lately...since incorporating more TF the last few weeks the scale is moving again...woo hoo!
    Hope everyone has a great night!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    fire 45 and stretch 10 this morning...feel the burn!! sweating buckets and it felt so good!!
  • mclay12
    Options
    Yesterday I did Fire 30 and Stretch 10!

Today Fire 55 EZ is on the schedule!
  • jennify21
    Options
    Did day 1 (fire 30 stretch 10) today and holy cow was it hard but I pushed through and actually loved it!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ is on tap for tonight, my second favorite. Did Hiit 30 last night, was disappointed, wasn't as hard as I anticipated, barely reached my target zone.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Fire 55ez today knocked it out with losing my place kept to a minium.
  • noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I believe that tonight is day 2 of week 3 for me, which is HIIT 25? I did fire45ez last night. I had fun with that. Everyday I am liking the program a bit more.. Dont think that HIIT 25 will be enough, might run a couple of miles too, haven't done that lately!
  • mclay12
    Options
    55 EZ done!!! Whew.... Tough workout but it was fun!!!! Moving right along with week one!!!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Week 5 - Fire 30 done! Also did a 5 min ab video from blogilates.com
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire 45EZ done!! Very Very late workout and I hate late workouts!! At least I pushed play and now I can go to bed:yawn:
    Def early workout tomorrow!!

Yay it's day 30 for me today!!!!!!
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    HIIT 20 for the first time this morning...have to admit I was a tad disappointed...not quite as intense as I was hoping it would be but it was still a good workout. Rest day tomorrow! So excited for that!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Week 5 - Abs 10

Abs 10 was the only workout on the calendar today so I did my own 45 minute weight session before. Ready for the rest of my day!