Started today!!! (March 18th)

Options
I just finished the first day of Turbo Fire and can I just say that I am NOT coordinated. But I feel good and had fun. I have a long way to go but every Journey starts with the first step. Anyone else start today (March 18th)

Replies

• Medallion02288
    Medallion02288 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am still feeling the Core workout from last week!!!!
  • lizp114
    lizp114 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire, sometimes I don't feel like working out that hard but as soon as I get started I'm pumped and ready to go. I think my favorite class so far is the fire 45 class I love the music so much on that one and it gets me so hype and ready to burn that fat off lol.
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Im not just starting Friday I will be on week 9 though. I LOVE it! its so much fun. I def enjoy the workouts. I tend to be less motivated if the workouts are boring.
  • dld71084
    dld71084 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just did the starter fire video so I could learn the moves. Omg it is fast but I did it. I am not coordinated either. And now I'm feeling kind sore and worn out. That has to be a good sign that it is working. I loved it though was so fun. I'm going to start the calendar that came with my videos on Monday. Prob going to do the starter video over the weekend to see if I can get the coordination down.