walking or biking

Options
I just started a marta art class what a great class but it hard for me to keep up Just start ed walking againg so this class is hard it on monday and wed 7-8pm I walk out on wed because I got an bending was hard for me.....please groub gave me a you can do it cheer
:sad:

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Both are good! Start small and build up! You can't go wrong.
  • Ms_Pixie
    Ms_Pixie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I just started a marta art class what a great class but it hard for me to keep up Just start ed walking againg so this class is hard it on monday and wed 7-8pm I walk out on wed because I got an bending was hard for me.....please groub gave me a you can do it cheer
    :sad:

You can do it!!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Are we in the same class? :laugh: I do karate on M/W too from 7 - 8. I started two years ago and while I'm certainly not flexible like the kids, I'm better than I was. My insturctor likes to kill us too - he has us doing speed drills and isometric streches and sometimes High Interval Timed Training (HITT) which beat me to a pulp. But I love my class. It challenges me to face my fears (like falling). Keep it up! It gets better as you put the time in it. I promise. .Oh - And I started with walking but sometimes I run now and I love to bike (that's easier on my knees) but I still walk too..