Today I played...

Options

Replies

• jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    a bit of the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings II. There's just something about marrying Stark and Targaryen together that makes me so happy. :D Later I'll be on WoW just to keep the AH stocked while playing a little more of the FFXIV beta.
  • jesseg1989
    jesseg1989 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Today I played The Witcher... The first one, not the second. Then once I hit chapter 3 I realized I missed a mini boss back in chapter 1, so I deleted my save and decided to start over lol.
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    Terraria
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    FFXIV beta all day today. :D
  • suzumichan1
    suzumichan1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    FFXI and Chu! RO.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    A little Ni No Kuni and some Ragnarok Online. My husband finally fixed our server!

Oh, and blockading on Puzzle Pirates for a half hour.
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Civ V :-) Great fun!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Super Mario 64. And I remembered how much I hate the camera angles and almost rage quit. Sheer stubborness kept me playing for two hours LOL.
  • Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    A little Ni No Kuni and some Ragnarok Online. My husband finally fixed our server!

Oh, and blockading on Puzzle Pirates for a half hour.
    I miss my RO days. Good memories right there.:smile:
  • AndrewXB9
    AndrewXB9 Posts: 114
    Options
    Paper Mario: Sticker Star on 3DS :)
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    My friends are begging me to play a little LotRO since I haven't been on in two months. I might give in tonight for an hour or two.
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options

I am SO with you. Oldschool RO was ridiculously fun, even though it was nothing but an endless level grind. My favorite thing to do was collect hats. XD
  • Femmekid
    Options

I am SO with you. Oldschool RO was ridiculously fun, even though it was nothing but an endless level grind. My favorite thing to do was collect hats. XD
    Haha, yes! Collecting random stuff was half the fun.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised RO is still going... even on private servers. o_O I do enjoy listening to the game music still (mostly the classic stuff as I haven't played in ages).
  • TeachTheGirl
    Options
    I hosted my own server for a while. RaiRO. Those were the days.

I don't like some of the new tunes for the new zones; I miss the simplicity of some of the original loops.
  • Femmekid
    Options
    I did most of my gaming on RO on private servers in my last year or so of playing it.
  • nyroeon
    nyroeon Posts: 14
    Options
    oh no, RO. my husband is getting excited for the new RO2 beta, and I'm dreading it a bit...

so i'm spending all my time playing final fantasy tactics and chrono cross when I get irritated that I keep dying in FFT!
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Options
    I played some Borderlands this weekend, and also a bunch of Terraria on the 360. That game is pretty darn fun. The building isn't is powerful as Minecraft but it is adequate, and as much fun as Minecraft is, it's kind of nice to have a more structured experience and goals to achieve.
  • More_Dakka
    More_Dakka Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tropico 4. Why is this game so addictive?
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Haven't played anything today but this thread is making me want to start... maybe some Zelda OoT or Donkey Kong 64.