OST

Options
mgore0404
mgore0404 Posts: 65 Member
So my husband want to watch Star Trek, which for me is amazing, because he use to watch it with me all the time, but I burned him out on it. And what does he want to watch. The Orginal Star Trek, nothing wrong with it, I like a good Kirk episode and bantering between spock, and McCoy, but I don't get as excited about OST as I so say Voyager, or STNG? Any one else feel that way :):huh: :huh:

Replies

• joshfei
    joshfei Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My dad grew up on the original, but for me anything that followed, rules. I loved TNG and DS9. Voyager had its good moments as did Enterprise.
  • mgore0404
    mgore0404 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My dad grew up on the original, but for me anything that followed, rules. I loved TNG and DS9. Voyager had its good moments as did Enterprise.

And I grew up watching STNG, and then all the ones to follow of course, I didn't get into Enterprise as much as the other ones, mostly because I didn't have time in College to watch every new episode. But I ended up watching the series after I graduated and caught up. But it's just funny that there are still a lot of Original Series I haven't seen yet.