Paleo Pals with Open Diaries Wanted!! :)

Options
Tuesday4422
Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
Hello!

My name is Tuesday. I've been Paleo since Jan 2011...and I love it!! Forever Paleo! I have just started getting serious about working out, watching calories and tracking on this app. I'm not wanting to loose a lot more weight, just tone up and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I would love some Paleo Pals if anyone would like to add me. :)

Have a marvelous day!!
Tuesday

Replies

• nynvilva
    nynvilva Posts: 54
    Options
    Hello, Tuesday! I am newer to Paleo (about 4 weeks in) and I do need to start including exercise into my routine, but I do my best to log every day (I am a calorie counter by nature). My diary is also open, so feel free to add me as a friend, or even just take a look! I would love to hear some of your advice for being Paleo for over two years now!

All the best!
    nynvilva
  • Shane37301
    Shane37301 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I've been following the paleo guidelines for going on 10 months and have lost 73 lbs since last May.

I keep my diary open and I'm on daily logging workouts with my HRM. I've sent a request. :)
  • ithnkuno
    ithnkuno Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm at week 2 but past the crash and loving it! I'm just down 3 so far, but I really feel this is a total game changer for me. I'd love some Paleo pals too.
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've been Paleo for about a year now. I just started back on a serious Paleo diet last week. I realized in the last year that I am lactose intolerant and I'm so much happier without dairy and grains, and I love making new dishes/recipes that are Paleo friendly. I'm still working on limiting refined sugars. My diary is open if you add me.
  • ang3li
    ang3li Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends!
    I am new to Paleo but have been eating paleo style and healthy for 9 months. I only started on proper paleo this week and before then, i had been doing intermittent fasting for 9 months.

I am still doing IF when i feel normal and good (plenty of sleep, not stressed out etc) but i just listen to my body

Anyway feel free to add me as a friend and take a snoop through at my diary. I have added most of you as friends. If i missed you, feel free to add me =)
    Cheers
  • gwangjujulie
    Options
    I just finished reading the primal blueprint a couple of weeks ago and started to make the switch last week. I'd love to see other peoples food diarys to get some ideas!
  • mikeroobuddha
    Options
    Hi, I've just started but loving it already.... add on the way :smile:
  • crowandthefox
    crowandthefox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Tuesday :)
    In a similar boat - Been Paleo awhile, and absolutely love it, but I'm afraid I need to fine tune my habits a little! A bit of a coconut addiction, I feel - Time to play around with portions. I'd be more than keen to do this!
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I've been Primal/Paleo now for about 9 months. I am currently starting week 3 of Whole30. My diary is open, but right now is blank. Friend request sent.
  • skinnylizzy5
    Options
    Hello all!
    I'm a relatively new to paleo. I became interested after realizing that I am intolerant of gluten and dairy. I'd love all the support and tips I can get so feel free to add me.

Liz
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends. I'm new to MFP and tracking. I have been Paleo for the past 3 years....well, more Primal than Paleo because I do still eat dairy, but that is only on occasion. :)
  • primal7
    primal7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I have been Paleo/ Primal for several months. I have removed all grains, refined sugars, Legumes etc..
    I use healthy fats( coconut, lard, butter...)
    My diary is open to friends.
    Send me a request and I will add you.:happy:
  • kerrylee54
    Options
    I would love to connect with other Paleo followers as well - feel free to add me!
  • Eat2Live2Run
    Eat2Live2Run Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Any of you are welcome to add me if you like. I've been Paleo/Primal since October, and stick to it pretty well for the most part. But I will warn you I have some very off days occasionally. :D
  • XheartbeatzX
    Options
    I'm also looking for Primal/Paleo friends! I've only been eating this way for a few months, but I love it. I just finished a Whole30 as well. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I've been Primal for a year and a half. My diary is open. feel free to add if you choose.
  • newtro0925
    newtro0925 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have just started paleo/primal, been on it for about two weeks now. I am already feeling the benefits. I am always looking for friends on the same diet to get ideas from. Feel free to add me!
  • shenitamo
    shenitamo Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ditto to wanting some paleo-friendly friends to bounce ideas/recipes off of and see what works best for you all! I am only two weeks in, but I feel better...though still having some carb cravings. Please feel free to add me and I will do the same. Cheers to a healthy lifestyle!
  • brayjr
    brayjr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been Paleo for 5 months now. Feeling so much better. Always have worked out and train fairly hard. Paleo has helped to shed the weight while not feeling so starved. I have to get more disciplined in my food journaling. Basically meat/veggies/nuts.