Sunday

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
Last Chance Workout!

Time has gone by so fast! After tomorrow...one week left! We have had some great losses in this group, I can't believe the numbers! It's so awesome!

Make today count! Start working towards next Monday..if you haven't been the Biggest Loser of the week yet this week is your last chance...Just do it!!:heart:

Replies

• LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can't believe it's almost over already, that went by soo fast. OK seriously I am going exercise!
  • AliandTrev
    AliandTrev Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow only one more week. I think we need to restart again when this round ends. I am really aggravated I didn't weigh today but I did yesterday and I am still at the same weight. I really upped my workout time this week, i'm not sure what's going on. Maybe I am not eating enough so I upped my settings from 1200 to 1300 I think this past Wed to see if that makes any difference. An article i was reading last week had a calculator on it and according to it I should be between 1383 and 1700 some calories daily.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of telling you all I had a bad week or a bad day :( I didn't log my food this week and I didn't exercise everyday. I need something to push me out of this funk! It's terrible. I'm back at my pre pregnancy weight and I just can't get motivated again. You ladies are doing great and I need to follow suit!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I would definitely love restarting when next week is over! My weight hasn't been moving much the past few weeks, but hopefully that just means I'll have something bigger soon. :smile: