A good beginner dvd?

Options
Okay I've been doing WATP's but I want to mix it up just a little bit, so something along with it like every other day for a beginner that isn't too balanced lol

thanks

Replies

• amberpitz
    amberpitz Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    any begginers yoga or pilates but its more for strengthening your core muscles etc than for calorie burn I guess. I dont know off the top of my head. Look for videos with "for beginners" in the title
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Shelly McDonald has one called "stretch into yoga!". It is available on amazon and has 3 different workouts, the first one very easy and basic, and the others a little more challenging. I like all of her videos because they are short and she gives you variations, beginner, intermediate, and more advanced, so you an really go at your own pace.
  • JSN66614
    Options
    Okay thanks!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has dvd's that are for beginners. You Can Do Pilates, You Can do Yoga, and You can do Abs. I have You can do Pilates and I love it. Anyone can do it. The moves are super easy. YOu need a resistance band with this one as it is broken into 3 segments and the 3rd segment uses a band. Leslie's dvd's can be found on amazon.com I love her walk dvd's too. Walking off the pounds.
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started out using the biggest loser power walk. It was low impact and it helped to get me off the couch and moving. I also like the extreme makeover weight loss edition the workout DVD. That one is on YouTube so you can watch it first before investing money
  • BernadetteImproving
    BernadetteImproving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I recommend going to collagevideo.com and you can narrow down the choices to beginner level. You can preview the workout and read reviews. I think some of the Prevention DVDs are good for beginners and Denise Austin has great beginner workouts. Have fun! --Bernadette