Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/8 - Sun 4/14

Options
13»

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Week 5 - Abs 10

Abs 10 was the only workout on the calendar today so I did my own 45 minute weight session before. Ready for the rest of my day!

is abs 10 any good? it didn't even come with my package and they don't sell it separately so I won't be doing it...its not even on my schedule...just curious what its like
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I think abs 10 is awesome it works you way more then core 20. From what I can tell I don't think if I had the chance I would get the new TF program. The old one that you could get the advanced workout is way better. That's just what I think. I have been pushing play doing mostly CLX. I just found that I had a DVD that had 3 workouts on it that I never did before. Giving them a try. So far I like them, they are a lot like turbo. I am ready to be back into the swing of things next week. Two sad notes for me: my band that you usually put around your feet broke and My son is sick again, even with the warmer weather. :( hope everyone has a great weekend and keeps pushing play!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Yes, I paused mine 3xs last night for kiddie issues.. but still.. I got it done!
    I hate those days! My daughter is almost 3 and won't always nap, now, but she at least is engaged by trying to do it with me for awhile.

I did NOT want to do anything yesterday, but at the last minute I got up and did it, Fire 30 (a make up from earlier in the week) and Core 20 at 10 PM. Then I got up today and did 55 EZ before work. I feel like in addition to Turbo helping improving my running, running is improving my Turbo. Feeling good this week!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and Stretch 10 done today!!! Yay!!!!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 done!!! No stretch 10 cause I hate it! lol
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Rest day today:happy:
    Everyone else, hope u burn some major calories!! Put your hands up in the air!!!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    rest day for me as well!! well deserved I think. I ditched the 140's for good today and am now on my journey down through the 130's!! so excited!!!
  • EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Completed week 4 today. I'm loving Turbo Fire, can't wait for week 5! Guess what?.....YOU'RE NOT TIRED!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today! I was late starting and therefore late to work, oops. What order do you all do them in? I tried strength first today and felt like I got more out of the Sculpt, but had less to put into the Fire 30. I feel more sore, though, I assume that's a good thing :)
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Rest Day! I do Fire then Sculpt because I don't think I'd be able to push myself nearly hard enough to get the most out of fire if I didn't. I usually take a 5-10min break and then do sculpt.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 40 done today!!!

Stretch 40 was loooong but I did and I think it wil grow on me lol