Welcome, Please introduce yourself!

Options
Tell us a little bit about you, your goals, what you are currently doing to reach your fitness goals and how that is working for you. What areas would you like to see here:

1. Recipe ideas
2. Support
3. Exercise ideas
4. other

Replies

• KarileeValeriano
    KarileeValeriano Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'll start! My name is Karilee. I'm a 40-something mom. My goal is to lose a few pounds and a few inches to get back to my high school weight. =) A lofty goal! I am currently using the Body By Vi system and loving it. I lost 4 pounds in the first couple of weeks, and I have continued to lose inches. Recently I added Zumba to my routine. I haven't really been serious about the weight loss and allow myself way too much leeway (is that how you spell that?). I need to get back on track so I can lose some more weight and not just inches.
  • Rebel_19
    Rebel_19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Art. I am a soon-to-be 50 year old. I started my 90-Day Challenge 6 weeks ago and set my goal to lose 45 lbs. My oldest daughter and her fiance got me interested in the Body by Vi system. I decided to try it when I jumped on scale and it read 265! I have always been very active. I play baseball on Sundays and some softball during the week. I joined the gym about a year ago but was using it primarily to play racquetball twice a week. After starting my challenge, I have gained so much energy that I've added cardio workouts (treadmill and stationary bike) on the days that I don't play racquetball. Loving every minute of it...
  • amanda1325
    amanda1325 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda and I started the body by vi challenge close to 3 weeks ago. I love the shakes and they make me feel full and I don't want to eat or snack as much. I do cardio and strength training with the challenging. I've seen myself tone up more rapidly than the weight loss but I'm loving both benefits. :)
  • lisamarie1987
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am really interested in this Body Vi 90 Challenge. I have been working out at the gym now for a year and a half and spent time and money with Personal Trainers but it just seems like everytime I get to a good point. The training stops (I don't have endless money & I feel good so, maybe I don't think I need to continue).

I am 24 years old and I need to lose about 20lbs and slim down, lose inches.

I have many events coming up this year, this sunday I am a GODMOTHER!!!
    I have my Engagement Party (Canada Day weekend (June 30)), not much time
    I have my brother & future sis-in-law's BRIDAL SHOWER (last weekend in July)
    Brother gettings married in October.

I ultimately wanted to tone and workout and keep it off this year for all those future events but I am losing at this battle.

I can feel all the hard work with my trainer go down the drain and my jeans feeling tight on me again and I can't stand this feeling for any longer.

What I want to know is everything for the "Working Women" meal plan with Body Vi. Please explain the plans and how it works and I am a bit picky with how I eat and what I eat. Is there something in this program that is right for me and will help me reach my goals.

Thanks, L-M
  • beachman_64
    Options
    Mike, today is day 1.
  • Rebel_19
    Rebel_19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck Mike... The first week will be the toughest, but after that it's a breeze. So hang in there...
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Diane and I am a retired lady (65 years old) and I started my 90 day challenge yesterday Monday Oct.15 - 2012. I play golf and do my cardio.

I have previously lost 30 pounds on my own but in the last 7 or 8 months nothing, I had a friend approach me with this idea of using Visalus, I joined and now doing my second day. I am happy to have found this group. I have high hopes for the futur. using it twice a day and eating normal for lunch. I have 30 pounds to go .

what are some of you eating and are you logging it here on MFP , Is your diary open so I can see what you are eating daily I think that would help me. Happy to have found this...thanks:drinker:
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Ola! My name is Alisha. I am 24 years old I want to lose 30 pounds (i have already lost 5 of that before starting this program). I have started my 90 day challenge today. I had a baby 8 months ago and I am pretty much back at my pre pregnacy weight but I want to lose some more, I left bootcamp weight 135. I would love to be that weight again or lower. I am excited. The reason why I am doing this is because being in the military and the hours in which I work and then time I need to spend with my daughter I need something to help me lose. At work I have a hard time getting away from lunch and trying to eat healthy is difficult with always being on the run.

I work out about 3-5 times a week depending on my work schedule. I do mostly cardio because I have been in out for a soft tissue injury in my back, so weights have been put on hold. I finally feel strong enough and not in any pain; after the new year I plan to start weights again.

Please feel free to add me. I have an open diary and online almost everyday.
  • Alphanova12
    Options
    Hi im Melany im 22 ill be 23 in january and i really want a total make over. i've struggled with weight since i got married. -_-! im trying to get back my 17 year old body LOL...
    I have PCOS and its been hard i hope that with my new weightloss plan and body by vi it all works out.