67 Days and We Will Pay!!!!!

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
......With Hard Work, Dedication, Focus, and Patience....

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend....MAN was mines GREAT!!!! Endless fun....but now it is really time to put the foot on the gas....and travel in my world of exercise and kitchen to make all of these days count..No more slacking...No more balance...just clean it up and do what's needed....Nothing like getting the mind set and the action to make it happen....I am determined.....So My action plan at least for the next month is to UP my exercise... P90x/Insanity Hybrid....5-Day Prep, worked so well for me before....Gallon water 4 of the 7 days of the week others 80oz....NO NO NO Eating after 7:30...GOT TO HAPPEN.... I can do this....No letting up!!!! Think of what it is you want....This days are leaving on our butt and we can't get them back already at 67 wow and crazy to think about.....LET"S KEEP MOVING LADIES

Replies

• saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I AGREE!!! I must Push these last days as hard as I can..... I'm going to up my exercise Too.
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I agree, LETS KEEP MOVING!!!
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Still holding on!! Not feeling my best this morning but hopefully I will feel better before my gym time during lunch.
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    LET'S GOOOO!!!!!

I'm doing a green smoothie detox this week... Working out everyday (Monday-Saturday) and NO eating after 8pm for me. Also planning to drink my gallon of water everyday.

I'm doing to the beach in a month and my graduate school graduation is in 5 weeks - NO time for slacking.

Hang in there everyone. We're gonna be sooo sexy this summer!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Stepped back last week to regroup a little and try to shock this remaining fat. I am going to try to get two workouts in atleast 3 days out of the week. One circuit training workout first thing in the morning and another in the evening...whatever I can fit in. I changed my macros to see if that helps. I am also looking to add more pals that I see here and there that I feel would also push me to be better. IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT WEEK!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY CHALLENGERS!!:drinker: DRINK UP! (H20 THAT IS :laugh: )
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    The energy in this forum is great! You ladies are awesome! This week is definitely going to be a good one for me! I am pushing myself to the MAX as far as diet goes... I am seeing GREAT changes in my body and I want to keep them coming! So, cheers to a new week ladies! We got this! Almost half-way there!!!:happy:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yessss....I agree. Let's keep going hard and strong family. Stay Fit...and keep moving!

Have a great week :)
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Refocusing and changing up my strength program. Got to get that water in.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Let's rock it ladies!! Keep pushing!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    1. More exercise
    2. Log all food, drinks and exercise
    3. Eliminate 50% of processed foods.....the true test!!!
    4. Lose 8-15 pounds
    5. Tone butt, thighs and define abs
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    DAMN!!! You all have some awesome goals and a great plan to achieve them! I am going to focus on my diet and make sure I cut down on my carbs some especially after lunch time!

Also have to work on getting my water in so 100-120oz a dai is my goal.

Finally we have the exercise and that I just have to talk myself out of my excuses and just get my workouts in!

Lets kick some butt this week!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I actually am working on a crazy new thing. But I upped my calories Increased my weight training and I am trying to eat as clean as possible. I might have some off day's on trying to eat 2050 cals a day. It is really hard I feel like I am constantly eating. Making sure I drink 12 cups of water everyday and more if my sodium is high. I upped my protein and I am only going to do cardio 2 days a week and lift 4 days a week and have 1 rest day. I decided I will only have one cheat snack once a week. It can't be over 200 cals and It has to be only on my cardio day. Which I am going to make Monday and Friday my cardio days. Going to make Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday my weight training days. Tuesday will be my rest day. I will do ab's everyday. Hoping to gain 10 pounds by June 11 and be toned and overall sexy as hell. lol Great goals everyone!
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Still pushing forward. This week I'm going to focus on clean eating since this wkend I had one dirty food a day. That can't happen right now cause I want this body to change. I want to add in another workout so may have to force myself to get up earlier and do a couple miles on treadmill and then crossfit in the evenings. Can't believe its just 67days left. Let's keep pushing!!
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how far we've come in this challenge. I've had a few slip ups with eating after 9 but I'm still focused. This week I'm pushing myself to stick with my goals for April. I know with focus and dedication I can make a few changes in my body over the next 67 days. We've come too far to slow down now! We can achieve this!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Lets go all. We got this.
    I want to continue and finished insanity. Along with insanity, I am going to do p90x weight dvds 3-4 times a week. I want to be at least 130 by the end of June. Yes, I got this. 15 more pounds in 67 days, yes its do able and this girl isnt stopping. I also the last two weeks been having weekends of sorta bad eating, eventhough I limit myself and control what I eating when I eat out, I still need to cut back to just one day. lol
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Well I got stabbed in the eye on Saturday with a pair of tweezers on accident by my 1 year old, but here I am today and i'm moving right along!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Stabbed in the eye?!!! That sounds horrible! I hope you're doing well Lina! So sorry that happened to you! I could not imagine the pain and panic you must've felt:(
    Well I got stabbed in the eye on Saturday with a pair of tweezers on accident by my 1 year old, but here I am today and i'm moving right along!