I hated doing the suicides in cardio 1!

Options
Hurley1203
Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
And 3 times she made me do it!!! Damn her :)

What's your least favorite Jillian workout move?

Replies

• MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    HATE the suicides! I will let you know what other ones I hate when I do it again :) Yesterday was my first day. Are you starting with the kickstart week?
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I just started Body Revolution this week. Just realized I already screwed up as I did workout 1 on day 3 instead of cardio. Lol. Tried doing the jumpstart week for the diet but needed a bit more food or different macronutrients. Doing a workout and a cardio each day. Don't like the suicides as well as the running man. Hate the running man!!!!
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I hate running man. I get pissed just thinking about them. I actually really like suicides. I will do cardio 2 on Friday. May change my answer :-)
  • marieann82
    marieann82 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Right now-plank ups in workout 3. I have done them before in her other workouts but they are killer right after doing the tree pose with lat raises.
  • mellymo29
    mellymo29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I dislike hollowman. I can't keep my feet up. So I end up doing kind of bicycle crunches instead.
  • yaybazinga
    Options
    running man and suicides hurt my knee so I go on my stationary bike instead. concerning strength moves it's plank ups in workout 3, they kill me!!!! going down is fine, but pressing myself up again is really hard.
  • Thereupon
    Thereupon Posts: 52
    Options
    Suicides are awful. Because of space constrains on some days/times, I'm in a room too small for them so I replace them with double time running men, which I don't really mind that much. I don't think it comes close to exhausting me as much as the suicides do, but I do what I can...
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh, the other one I hate is the one where you lay on your stomach and lift your legs and arms at the same time to bring your chest and legs off the ground and arch your back. What are those called? I can't do them and I am doubtful I will ever be able to.
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh, the other one I hate is the one where you lay on your stomach and lift your legs and arms at the same time to bring your chest and legs off the ground and arch your back. What are those called? I can't do them and I am doubtful I will ever be able to.
    superman.... in P90X - they do superman, banana, superman, banana

you roll from stomach to back and do the same thing - banana is like hollow man. they are a killer! In workout 10 (I think), you do supermans with weight and your arms out to the sides. You will be amazed at how strong you are by then! You will get it!
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo, glad we can all commiserate over the moves we hate! Oh well, even though we hate them, it will be worth it in the end!
  • Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Running man. To think that I couldn't even do them the first time I started.... wow. It's amazing how strong I am now compared to how out of shape and heavy I was.
  • alwest68
    alwest68 Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't like the crab move. I have so much trouble with that move. I cant do it with my hands facing in the right direction.
  • Lisabel
    Lisabel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I dislike Hollow Man because it hurts my lower back, I don't like Rockstars or Burpees....i'm sure I will find more as I go along :)
  • yankee_grl
    Options
    Suicides are no fun, but for some reason I HATE the running man even more. I am about to finish Week 2 and I still struggle with those.
  • frizbeemom
    frizbeemom Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    End of week one and for the first time this morning I managed to stay moving the WHOLE time through a running man. I would have clapped if I had the energy. LOL. I was very excited. Hate 'em.
  • pcedano
    pcedano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I HATE running man!!! I rather suicides lol
  • bsimon989
    bsimon989 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I hate suicides too! I told her she was insane when I it came up on the video. I can't do the running man at all. It causes horrible pain in my shins and the top of my foot where the it joins the leg so I have to modify that move.
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hate running man!!!
  • eimsg
    eimsg Posts: 19
    Options
    Just started week 3, I HATE squat and press. Part I hate most of 30DS week 1 too, ugh
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly, I don't mind the suicides. I'll take them any day over any variation of planks or downward dog.