Day 3

Options
lovelyrose11
lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
Well, I just did my 60 squats for the day...Let's get it ladies!!!!!

I'm still not sore or anything. But, I think next week is when the challenge will start getting more difficult for me. How are you guys doing?

Replies

• AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Because I Knew I wasn't going to feel anything the first couple of weeks I am doing the same number of squats for the day in different variations.

So day 1 I did 50 squats, 50 sumo squats and 50 sumo squats with a jump.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Because I Knew I wasn't going to feel anything the first couple of weeks I am doing the same number of squats for the day in different variations.

You are gonna have a killer booty!!!!
  • Landman3535
    Landman3535 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have not done mine yet today (I do them before bed) but the last two days were not too hard. I can definitely feel some soreness though, so that is a good thing.

Everyone keep up the good work!
  • Latona38
    Latona38 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Day 3-done! I'm gonna try to make the gym this evening. W were getting ready to move so I'm packing and cleaning! Fun, fun, fun:sad: ... My legs are feeling it!
  • granfinale
    granfinale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 in the books. I did my in the pool before swimming my laps and I thought well maybe I need to do them out of the water because I don't feel anything. WRONG!! I think because I was in the water it allowed me to go deeper than ever because it took the pressure off my bad knee. Man are my legs killing me.

Glad i'm done!!!
  • KariBethCook
    KariBethCook Posts: 16 Member
    Options

You are insane! I could NOT do that if my life depended on it. LOL But on a brighter note I will use your extremeness as motivation! :)
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I work in my squats throughout the day, which means if you drop by my office at the right time, you might catch me mid-squat. LOL!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete! Now for a day of rest tomorrow. So far, so good. :-)
  • two2lu
    two2lu Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Woot Woot!
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Done and still not too bad. Loving this. Really something so easy but makes a change up in my routine.....
  • melda6
    melda6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Done and not bad. :)
  • ChristinaLeeConway
    ChristinaLeeConway Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Done!!! Loving this...keeps me moving. And all you ladies are helping me stay focused and motivated.
  • pteryndactyl
    pteryndactyl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Done! And resting tomorrow ^^
  • joyzgirl10
    joyzgirl10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i just signed up... i just got an extra boost of motivation ... THANKS EVERYONE!!

im on my way to the gym to do an hr spin class then gonna do my squats and work on some abs. Since i didn't start on the 13th i think im going to start with the 60 and no rest day tomorrow.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Done...feeling it but it's not bad at all
  • jbuchanan086
    Options
    Did mine today. Mistake I started day one of 30 DS RIGHT afterwards not knowing so many squats type moves would also be in that! Woops but I made it. RRRR :laugh:
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Belated Day 2 completed this morning

Day 3 completed this evening!!
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I decided to push myself a bit more so I've done a few more each day. I might regret it a bit later when the numbers get higher but I'm hoping for some awesome results at the end of the 30 days!

Day 1) 50 Squats - 60 done
    Day 2) 55 Squats - 65 done
    Day 3) 60 Squats - 70 done
    Day 4) REST
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Done!!!
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    I had cross fit today and the conditioning at the end was 245 squats so I'm definitely done for the day!