It's Not Tasty Tuesday but man it sure feels like it! =)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
I wanted to share the 2 quick simple recipes that I found this morning....What's cool about the chicken...all the ingredients are right there in your kitchen.....Also the Egg rolls...I will place a link for them...so simple....and GOOD...

Any Chicken seasoned- (Chicken Breast, Wings, Legs....The amount per item depends on how much chicken- Olive Oil, Brown Sugar, Minced and Fresh Garlie(optional) sauteed and then glazed over chicken....GREAT....Bake at 350-400..

Link for egg rolls- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ySTVKNhAM&list=FLuE2Xslv7CfI9N8ziQoOkfw

IMG_20130415_132410_zpse8bdf639.jpg

I'm off and it's prep day for me... =)

Replies

• saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! looking Good, i think i'm going to do that chicken one day this week:heart:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Oh... my ....goodness! Steph! Your food looks amazing! I just ate lunch and you have made me hungry again, lol!!! I am going to try the chicken recipe for sure... EVERYTHING looks great--- you are prepped for a GREAT week girlie! Now, can you ship some of it to me? lol
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Great preparation!
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    Mmmm everything looks good! Definitely going to try the sweet garlic chicken since I have everything well except the chicken but going grocery shopping tomorrow :-).
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow, this food looks amazing. I so want some. I'll be right over you and Van better save some for me lol
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Yum! Everything looks delish!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Sounds good. You are such a cook Steph...:wink:
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    That looks awesome!