Day 3

Options
2»

Replies

• getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Did 60 in the morning and then with another workout 81. Felt it every step ever since ^__^
  • aarroyo0529
    aarroyo0529 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    doing mine in a few, starting to feel them a little. Anyone having pain in the knees?
  • anniefamiy
    anniefamiy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started today and completed 50, 55, and 60
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Done and not bad. :)

This
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Better late then never, 60 squats complete with two 10 pound dumb bells!
  • 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Day three done, plus a extra 30. Not bad today, I think once we get into higher numbers I will have to break them up through the day more.
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Day 3 - 60 squats done... could have been worse, but thighs were super tight.

Apparently I'm the only one who is feeling sore... but I'm feeling sore in my thighs, not my glutes. Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I doing the squats wrong? I've looked at all the videos and proper squat instructions and according to the mirror I'm in good form. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not warming up long enough - I just go right into my squats. Thoughts, comments, suggestions??
  • meganac69
    meganac69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Day 3, done. 60 prisoner squats after a heavy chest and back workout.
  • Diana7021
    Diana7021 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 3- Done!
  • illipina
    illipina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg nearly forgot about day 3...but 60 done and done!!! happy weekend everyone :drinker:
  • Consistent1
    Consistent1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oops forgot to post yesterday - day 30 - 60 squats - done. Today is rest ;-) My hamstrings are feeling it ~ will make sure to stretch them out today!
  • Consistent1
    Consistent1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    doing mine in a few, starting to feel them a little. Anyone having pain in the knees?

Try sumo squats - to me they are gentler on the knees - take a nice wide stance and point toes slightly outward - make sure when you squat that your knees are directly above the ankles - not extending out past them. Using a mirror is very helpful for watching and correcting your form. Good luck!
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options

Apparently I'm the only one who is feeling sore... but I'm feeling sore in my thighs, not my glutes. Is anyone else experiencing this? Am I doing the squats wrong? I've looked at all the videos and proper squat instructions and according to the mirror I'm in good form. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not warming up long enough - I just go right into my squats. Thoughts, comments, suggestions??

Are you squeezing your butt as you come up out of your squat?? The back of my thighs and butt are sore..... My PT always tell me to squeeze!
  • ittibits
    ittibits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday, day 3 completed :smile:
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Squeeze your cheeks on the way down. I find too if I go to fast I am not working the glutes as much as I should
  • sarahgaraway
    Options
    I'm a day behind you ladies I think. I did Day 2 (55 squats) last night before I showered and my inner thighs and bum is hurting today. I also did 200 sit ups as a glutton for punishment so my abs are hurting too. Day 3 (60 squats) tonight.
  • honeydawn329
    honeydawn329 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    done
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Day 3 round 2 done.
  • JRadd14
    JRadd14 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Day 3, 60 squats done! Along with my regular workouts it's going to get challenging here quick, but I'm going to push on. I might try some different squats to mix it up a bit and target different areas.