Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/15 - 4/21

Options

Replies

• Musicianess20
    Musicianess20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!! Apparently everybody's getting the wrong schedule (including myself). My coach sent me the right one. Here ya go!

Week 1
    Monday - fire 30 + stretch 10
    Tuesday - HIIT 15 + stretch 10
    Wednesday rest
    Thursday - fire 30 + stretch 10
    Friday - fire 55 EZ
    Saturday - fire 30 + stretch 10
    Sunday - core 20 + stretch 40

Week 2
    Monday - fire 45 + stretch 10
    Tuesday - HIIT 20 + stretch 10
    Wednesday rest
    Thursday - HIIT 15 + sculpt 30
    Friday - fire 55 EZ
    Saturday - core 20 + stretch 40
    Sunday - fire 45 + stretch 10

Week 3
    Monday - fire 45 EZ + stretch 10
    Tuesday - HIIT 25 + stretch 10
    Wednesday rest
    Thursday - HIIT 15 + tone 30
    Friday - fire 45 EZ + stretch 10
    Sunday - fire 55 EZ

Week 4
    Monday - fire 45 + stretch 10
    Tuesday - HIIT 20 + stretch 10
    Wednesday rest
    Thursday - HIIT 20 + sculpt 30
    Friday - fire 55 EZ
    Sunday - fire 45 + stretch 10
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Week 6 - Fire 40 done!
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Started week 2 this week of CLX/TF hybrid and lost 2 lbs!!!! I am so thrilled I got out of this plateau. It seems like forever since the scale has moved. I also recently started using a bodymedia so I am sure this helps too. So happy! :) hope everyone has a great day
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I've been MIA, sorry :smile:

I'm in week 11 day 3, so today's my rest day. Coincidentally I'm scheduled to work OT today to cover a coworker's shift that's on vacation so that works out well!! I never thought I'd say it, but i'm finding myself more and more not wanting to do TF. OH NO! Enthusiasm fading!! I think it's mainly because: 1) The scale hasn't moved in three weeks and is actually up a tad... 2) I haven't noticed physical changes and 3) its been sunnier more often outside, making me want to go running and get outside. So I"m just gunna stick to the schedule somewhat and go running when I feel like it (which hopefuly I'll be able to just swap out a fire day for). I went for a long (for me) 4.4 mile run over the weekend and was absolutely shocked at how well TF's kept up my endurance. I was able to run like 95% of the time. Impressive! I don't think I was able to do that back when I was still running regularly late last year. So, needless to say, for once I'm actually looking forward to rest week next week and having a break from TF workouts. I think I'm going to take it as a rest week from TF and do other easy cardio dvds/ yoga then get back to TF in week 13. I know my habits well and when I get tired of something I need to take a break from it before I totally give up or stop. Along those lines, I'm also taking a break from my food diary and doing some intuitive eating this week and most likely next week. It's important to take breaks and learn to trust our instincts here and there!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did HIIT 20 and Stretch 10! Today is my rest day....YAY!!!!

I noticed there is a AB video called ab igniter.... is it the same as ABs 10...

Can't wait to see what "new" schedule looks like the turbo fire is sending me this week....I will let everyone know the main differences
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire45EZ+Stretch10=DONE!!
    Week 5 is over:bigsmile: 35 days of total following the calendar!! I'm so happy:drinker:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    @starlage, in the same boat, I've lost 1lb over the last 2 months, measurements haven't moved, very frustrating. Thankfully (I guess) I haven't gained. I'm increasing my calories again and lifting heavier and more often, also added more outdoor activities as the weather warms up. I only have 2 1/2 weeks left of the 20 week program and I want to try to push through. If I'm still stagnant at the end of the program, I may have to seek professional help.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I've been MIA, sorry :smile:

I'm in week 11 day 3, so today's my rest day. Coincidentally I'm scheduled to work OT today to cover a coworker's shift that's on vacation so that works out well!! I never thought I'd say it, but i'm finding myself more and more not wanting to do TF. OH NO! Enthusiasm fading!! I think it's mainly because: 1) The scale hasn't moved in three weeks and is actually up a tad... 2) I haven't noticed physical changes and 3) its been sunnier more often outside, making me want to go running and get outside. So I"m just gunna stick to the schedule somewhat and go running when I feel like it (which hopefuly I'll be able to just swap out a fire day for). I went for a long (for me) 4.4 mile run over the weekend and was absolutely shocked at how well TF's kept up my endurance. I was able to run like 95% of the time. Impressive! I don't think I was able to do that back when I was still running regularly late last year. So, needless to say, for once I'm actually looking forward to rest week next week and having a break from TF workouts. I think I'm going to take it as a rest week from TF and do other easy cardio dvds/ yoga then get back to TF in week 13. I know my habits well and when I get tired of something I need to take a break from it before I totally give up or stop. Along those lines, I'm also taking a break from my food diary and doing some intuitive eating this week and most likely next week. It's important to take breaks and learn to trust our instincts here and there!

Couldn't agree with you more on all! You know your body well, I say go for all of it. As you know, I have felt less enthusiastic with TF myself. Still love it but, just needed to switch things up a bit for me. I am sure you will do great at what you are doing...Keep in touch (I am sure you are not gone for good). I wasn't seeing results either and just felt cardio-o'd out (if there is such a thing). Glad I decided to change. I have seen the difference this week and it may be partially because I got the boydmedia helping me to know what I am burning and where I should be. The thing is awesome! I am beginning to see similar numbers for burns every day so, I am getting to know where I need to be. Again, thank you for all your advice on all and I wish nothing but the best in your change in routine! :)
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    I did fire 45 today, I screwed up my schedule the cold won yesterday oh well back to it.
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Week 6 - Low HIIT 20 done!

45 minutes of weight lifting and then Turbo Fire....great workout today!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    ok, this gokaleo (I follow her on facebook, highly recommended. she's amazing!) blog post has my brain a' thinkin' maybe it's time to increase calories and keep up TF strength/ cardio/ running and see if my body composition changes. It's still hard in my little scale focused brain to accept that 145ish may be where my body is happiest. *shrugs* I duno. Food for thought :smile:

http://gokaleo.com/2012/09/19/body-composition-that-last-five-pounds-and-how-to-deal-with-problem-areas/
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    got my Fire 45 and stretch 10 on this morning!! Hope everyone is having a marvelous day!!!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ok, this gokaleo (I follow her on facebook, highly recommended. she's amazing!) blog post has my brain a' thinkin' maybe it's time to increase calories and keep up TF strength/ cardio/ running and see if my body composition changes. It's still hard in my little scale focused brain to accept that 145ish may be where my body is happiest. *shrugs* I duno. Food for thought :smile:

http://gokaleo.com/2012/09/19/body-composition-that-last-five-pounds-and-how-to-deal-with-problem-areas/

read that blog and it was really interesting. I am not at that point yet, but a good reference for the future! thanks for the post!
  • angie_04
    Options
    HIIT 15 + Stretch 10= DONE!!

A lot of jumping and I did all but at the end! I'm proud of my progress!! Very! WooHoo!!
  • tara9blur
    tara9blur Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new here and so excited to see how everyone is doing with TF! I am in week 6, and did my Fire 30+ Tone 30 this morning. It was one of those great days where I got all the moves and felt like a million bucks after! (I have plenty of days where I feel like an uncoordinated fool...) so glad to find this group!
  • dym123
    Options
    Hiit 30 tonight...killed it! Don't know what happened last week, maybe my HRM was off, but boy I got my workout on today.
  • dym123
    Options
    Flipping channels, came across Wife Swap, where the overweight wife had to do everything the skinny wife she's replacing does in a normal day. Guess what she had to do? Turbo Fire! They tried to blur it out, but after 18 weeks, I know those moves like the back of my hand
  • ghostlyy
    ghostlyy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started my first day of Turbo Fire week 1 Fire 30 + Stretch 10 I believe. I loved it, so I'm really excited! I've been stuck at 158 for a week or so and I'm ready to drop down. I see a lot of people aren't necessarily losing weight with this program so much as just getting into better shape? Is this people that are in better shape struggling to lose weight? I'm 5'3", so I'm thinking I should def drop some weight if I keep doing this (I'm already counting calories). Yay TF!
  • angie_04
    Options
    I started my first day of Turbo Fire week 1 Fire 30 + Stretch 10 I believe. I loved it, so I'm really excited! I've been stuck at 158 for a week or so and I'm ready to drop down. I see a lot of people aren't necessarily losing weight with this program so much as just getting into better shape? Is this people that are in better shape struggling to lose weight? I'm 5'3", so I'm thinking I should def drop some weight if I keep doing this (I'm already counting calories). Yay TF!

I hope since I have a lot to lose, that I can lose a pretty good bit. I lost 5 in the first 4 weeks and 6" from my waist and hips. Weigh in for week 5 was only a 0.5lb loss. I'm not complaining, but I do wish it was more. I can get thru all of the workouts I've done so far, so I am proud of that! I know I have gotten stronger and I'm happier than I've ever been! She is my STRESS reliever lol! Good luck and I hope we ALL get the results we want.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 done today!!! Loved it!!!