Cravings

I can do great all day on my diet, but come nightfall!!! Whew I'm in trouble!!! That's when I get soooooo hungry! I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

Replies

• I'm having that problem right now so i understand
  • I hear you. I work nights and get home anywhere between 0100 and 0500. THat is the worst for me. What I have found is, I tend to eat my dinner after midnight so I can log it fro the next day. Many times I miss breakfast and my first meal is around noon. This helps me stay on track, though I know it is probably not the healthiest. I generally eat 3 meals a day. My next step for health is to try to figure out how to eat 5 meals a day, and stay within calories.
    G
  • sawiemken
    sawiemken Posts: 39 Member
    Mine is when I get home from work I'm cooking and wanting a fast fix. So grab junk... I've since started putting out carrot chips and salsa or an apple on the way home helps and that is helping me MOST days.
  • SandiW02
    SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
    I am...or was...or fixing my nighttime eating addiction. I drink alot of water and I can tell you to chew gum but I hate gum so probably not the best advice. Have you thought of taking up crocheting or knitting or something like that? Sounds wierd but my friend had great success and made some interesting things. I just made the decision not to eat in my bedroom anymore - and go to bed when I think about snacking.
  • I have the same issue! Especially when my kids ask for a snack....
  • @torrawilliams that's a great idea something to keep my mind off the hunger pains.