insanity Help or me just moaning!!

Options
What time do people say is best to do Insanity,i do it each morning at 7 am on a empty stomach, is it better to do this or not has i don't have time to have breakfast first with being in work. i must admit it is nice to come back home from work knowing all your training is done.
i am on day 47 and my god i am aching feeling a little burnt out but i am not giving up!! i will see these 63 days though and hopefully continue to do so after.
i have been taking before pictures and my husband is saying that he can see a difference but i am not sure if i am i have lost two inches off my waist and inch of my bust and hips, i have not been on the scales with it saying to stay away from them has this can discourage you.i do feel a little disheartened has i was hoping for more of an improvement or am i wanting to much my husband is saying that because i didn't have anything to loose and that i was in shape before what am i expecting but surely doing this workout will help me gain the look i want, when you look at success stories with peoples weight loss and you wonder if you will have the same results. i would like to say i have more energy but at the moment i do feel quite tired i am following the Elite nutrition so hopefully i am eating enough has this is where i can be going wrong i eat the 5 meals a day and try to add my calories with food blocks. i am thinking about getting this shakeology to help me along but cant really justify £100 for it. i am hoping that this last two weeks really does show the results it says it does as i really feel im working hard, that hard its beginning to take over my life its all i think about, even when weekends arrive i am declining events just so it doesn't ruin my regime and if i do go out and maybe have a little drink or eat something that inst on my plan i then feel guilty..hope this feeling passes and i begin to be happy with my results.

Replies

• ECR1989
    ECR1989 Posts: 158
    Options
    I don't have a set time when I do the workouts - I just find the time each day. Sometimes it's in the afternoon, sometimes the morning - it depends on my classes really.

It does sound like you're a little burnt out - are you eating enough protein? So that you can recover? And maybe do something nice for yourself in the evenings, like take a hot bath and just soak in it for a bit, ease the muscles! Just keep pushing and i'm sure you'll see results - you've already lost inches and i bet your fit test results are getting better and better!
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    to be honest i think that i need to stop being so harsh on myself. i am eating whatever is on the elite nutrition and add the extra carb has stated on month two.
    each night i do try to relax and have a bath but i am continually thinking of the next workout its safe to say i have become an insaniac!!
    i hope that i am eating enough i don't think i have ate this much in my life.
    i think my ideal look is a boy look and i may just have to admit i have boobs, hips, and bum!! ha
    i am longing for the washboard abs so i am going to continue to dig deeper!!
    how are you finding it and where are you up too??
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money, buy a nice dress or night out, try this. For a boost, it sounds yuk but is actually nice it might be the pick up u need.

2 eggs, ready brek, nesquick and milk, blitz it up in a blender until super smooth n enjoy, protein shake without all the crap they put in to make them taste less chemically. It will fix ya and have u cooking on gas
  • bernie79
    Options
    oooh i may give that a try, i have just purchased a slim fast meal replacement for the moment so i will see how i get on with that.

thanks,
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money, buy a nice dress or night out, try this. For a boost, it sounds yuk but is actually nice it might be the pick up u need.

2 eggs, ready brek, nesquick and milk, blitz it up in a blender until super smooth n enjoy, protein shake without all the crap they put in to make them taste less chemically. It will fix ya and have u cooking on gas

Hi, what is "ready brek"? Really want to try this!
  • LillyLove28
    Options
    For that I read you are being unfair to yourself. Insaty is a mind game too, the results come, but if you get too stressed out about it you won't notice. I have been fighting this ever since I started. Until 2 weeks ago! I took pictures of day one and I wanted to cry, worked my butt off and for the end of month 1 took pics again. Still didn't like what I saw, 'till I put the pics side by side, what a difference. My boyfriend told me he saw it, but I needed to compare those photos to see it for myself.
    Fromthat day on I decided to stop looking for flaws and focus on what really happend to my body. My arms look great, I have shoulders, yay!!! My butt is back where it belongs, belly needs work, but when I flex I can see the muscles I built there. Try to go on front of the mirror without criticism, admire yourself. Not only for what you look like, but what this amazing body you have can acomplish. This workout is very tough and you are doing it. Keep pressing play!
    I'm on the first week of month 2, super sore and loving it. Good luck
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Try to go on front of the mirror without criticism, admire yourself. Not only for what you look like, but what this amazing body you have can acomplish. This workout is very tough and you are doing it. Keep pressing play!

^This.

You're past the half way point, keep pushing on! Congrats on the inches off, that's still an accomplishment.

I personally do my Insanity at 8pm - after work, after dinner, allow time for dinner to settle. It's quiet time at my place around 8, so it's a perfect time for me to concentrate.
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Do NOT give up!!!!! I saw/felt my results the last 2 weeks of Month 2. It is different for everyone, but I think that Month 1 prepares your body for the work in Month 2.

As for shakes/smoothes....I have one every morning after my workout (I get up by 6am to complete...obviously on an empty stomach as who can eat then) and I use:

*Banana
    *Frozen Berries
    *Greek Yogurt
    *Coconut Water
    *Protein Powder (Whey Isolate with no chemicals, etc)

You can get everything you need from eating fruits/vegetables at every meal (which you probably are if you are following the Elite Nutrition plan) without buying expensive "supplements".

Good luck and keep pressing play!!!!!
  • bernie79
    Options
    thanks guy this was the encouragement i needed...i wont give up! hope you are all Digging deeper too :-)
  • bernie79
    Options
    guys*